• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference confirmed for usual time (Monday 6pm PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think with Shawn openly admitting some games will be there, those devs could talk their products & presence but noooooooooope.

Only Spidey's folk from Marvel is more chatty.

Sony is business as usual. They feel dead quiet because neighbor is extra noisy this year.

Yeah, it's just how Sony operates. I remember Boyes saying he got nervous when Yu Suzuki tweeted that photo the forklift. So, Sony definitely wants everything quiet including anything that could be taken as a hint of something happening.

I think the big difference this year is that there aren't even any leaks. At least not for now. FF7R ended up leaking the morning of their E3 conference. Which means they aren't safe until the show actually starts.

RedHill

Banned
Let me just say I've never played and ICO game before so I don't know what any of this means. Just that I'm hearing SotC remake.

I'm actually super hyped for a SOTC remake. It's a game that I've always been interested in playing and never had the opportunity to actually do so. A new SOTC game with updated gameplay and graphics would probably win Sony E3

RK128

Well then. I have a source I've been in contact with that posted about Crash, Bloodborne, TLOU 2, TLG, and Days Gone years before their reveal. They've contacted me privately and I don't know if it'll be at this year's e3 but if it is it'll be a
colossus conference

Um...didn't Studio Japan JUST finish Last Guardian? It they are making a SotC sequel...likely another game in development hell or whatever :l.

RK128

Wait....Sony is pulling an N. Sane Trilogy and REMAKING SotC?!

...This explains what Bluepoint has been doing lately. Though I see it more so as the same game with higher quality assets and stuff. But if it's a ground up remake? Damn. Hopefully the cut bosses can come back somehow, assuming this is REALLY happening.

Hydrus

Never played Shadow of Colossus... should I be hyped if there was a theoretical sequel/remake?

tumblr_m6nx7nJvG11qg5kymo1_r1_500.gif

Yes.......yes you should.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWB8P4jbsAA

Clive

I'd kill a small animal for an SotC remake. Possibly my favorite game of all time. I'll believe it when I see it though and so far there is no evidence.

wapplew

Yeah, it's just how Sony operates. I remember Boyes saying he got nervous when Yu Suzuki tweeted that photo the forklift. So, Sony definitely wants everything quiet including anything that could be taken as a hint of something happening.

I think the big difference this year is that there aren't even any leaks. At least not for now. FF7R ended up leaking the morning of their E3 conference. Which means they aren't safe until the show actually starts.

Well, MH world leaked...

Luke_Wal

Will there be any way to view this stream in 4K? Or, more importantly, do we think they'll release full 4K/HDR videos of the demos from the press conference? I've gotten back to Horizon in the last few days, and with finally having gotten HDR to work on my TV (a beautiful Vizio P series), I can't believe how good it looks on the PS4 Pro. Best Buy's also have a loop of footage from Horizon, TLOU, UC4, Days Gone, and GT Sport playing on those new Sony OLEDs, and they make the upcoming games look incredible. I would love to see demos of upcoming games in this kind of quality.

Loudninja

Will there be any way to view this stream in 4K? Or, more importantly, do we think they'll release full 4K/HDR videos of the demos from the press conference? I've gotten back to Horizon in the last few days, and with finally having gotten HDR to work on my TV (a beautiful Vizio P series), I can't believe how good it looks on the PS4 Pro. Best Buy's also have a loop of footage from Horizon, TLOU, UC4, Days Gone, and GT Sport playing on those new Sony OLEDs, and they make the upcoming games look incredible. I would love to see demos of upcoming games in this kind of quality.
Yeah.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHGIk6kSiuM

duhmetree

YouTube/Geoff Keighley stream

I'll be doing the opposite and watching this in PSVR cinema mode. I don't care how big the pixels are if it means getting that Sony E3 Movie Theater Experience in the comfort of my California king bed.

Thewonandonly

Let me just say I've never played and ICO game before so I don't know what any of this means. Just that I'm hearing SotC remake.
Was the chances that u have also heard about it in Vr. That's the big reason I could see them remastering it and my god would shadow be incredible in VR :O

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
if it's legit that definitely seems like a Bluepoint project. they've been silent since releasing the Uncharted collection in 2015

Just the other day, I was musing about what it would be like to hear this song played by the orchestra at Sony's conference, followed by a Shadow of the Colossus 2/remake showing.

Hm. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom