• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference confirmed for usual time (Monday 6pm PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin1025

Banned

RedHill

Banned
From the comments, looked like a bunch of shit that was already leaked. Project beast, we knew about that.
Crash wasn't there.
Dead don't ride didn't know what studio it was.

He didn't seem to say anything new.
That post was in 2014 before Shinobi ever uttered the words "Dead Don't Ride" and the guy also knew Project Beast was Second Party before it was ever revealed to be

I'd love to play sotc without absolute garbage controls.

Got about to the bird colossus and that was officially enough for me. I hate everything about how that game controls. Not one redeeming quality in that regard. The horse was worse. I hated that fucking horse.

I quit and made peace with the fact I would never play that game again.

But maybe a remake would do something for me.

I don't think they'd do much about the controls; they're such a fundamental aspect of the game — especially in regards to the horse.

I want them to reveal it by playing this right after Call of Duty.

Would floor me and fill me with so much excitement man.

Ah, that would definitely do it for me, too.

Mikey Jr.

shinobi didn't leak Dead Don't Ride and the Bend connection until 2016.

This guy scooped him by 2 years, back when the only hint we had about the project was the word "panic."

That post was in 2014 before Shinobi ever uttered the words "Dead Don't Ride" and the guy also knew Project Beast was Second Party before it was ever revealed to be

Alright, I stand corrected.

Still kind of don't want to see any leaks so close to the end, lol.

I just asked them if they've heard anything about it. Awaiting a response

Doing god's work sir
tumblr_munzj0dz1x1silyxbo1_500.gif

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
i thought a KH3 trailer would be at Sony's conference, yet it was already shown and another one at D23...

GHG

Gold Member
Why do you guys not want leaks? As long as they're spoiler tagged I don't see the problem. You don't have to read it.

Nictel

Never played Shadow of Colossus... should I be hyped if there was a theoretical sequel/remake?

There really is no words that can do it justice. The feeling you get when you encounter the first colossus.. is ... is..... I dunno, but I believe there are 16 of them (I forget) and each of those collossus are an adventure game, puzzle game, etc. each one has a different way to be taken down and none of it is easily pointed out by any means. No worthless enemies, no pointless dialog, it's just you, your horse and a goal, to revive your dead soulmate.

A classic and a work of art.

RedHill

Banned
Also look at that persons post record. Does that seem like someone with inside knowledge?
Look at that person's comments and see they were right about everything. They thought it was all at e3 2014 but it ended up being spread across 14-16, that's why that person said they were full of shit.

If
SOTC remake
is real...

I would imagine that it would be because... they would like to establish it as a franchise? Or that
Ueda's
next game is effectively a
SOTC sequel
?

We all know
Ueda's
next game is years away, probably 2020 or later.

But if in-between then and now they could have a
SOTC remade from the ground-up
, it'd set up the wait for
Ueda's next game
quite nicely.

Hydrus

Damn, so Last of us 2 has been in development since 2014 atleast. Watch Sony drop a nuke and announce it releases this year.
I can dream, cant I?

Tratorn

The reactions will give it away anyway.

This.

It could only work with an additional "leak"-thread but there would be still persons that post that stuff in other threads anyways. So it's kind of pointless.

Leaks are really the worst, especially just a few days before a conference.

kevin1025

Banned
I see
SoTC
mentioned all over the place. No one is spoiler tag nothing.

I guess it's more that it's the norm for Sony-specific and Microsoft-specific threads for conferences that there will be spoiled surprises. It's happened in the past couple years from what I remember (including my lucky guess last year on Insomniac doing Spider-Man, haha).

I hope the source is overestimating when the game will be unveiled like he did back in 2014 - I feel like this is the kind of thing I want to be announced and released in the same year.

If you don't want leaks, abandon thread now. It's nobody else's responsibility if you can't stop compulsively reading news about Sony's E3 conference and something leaks. It's in less than 48 hours. I believe in you.

That KH3 trailer... Yep, that's a Kingdom Hearts game, alright.

If you don't want leaks, abandon thread now. It's nobody else's responsibility if you can't stop compulsively reading news about Sony's E3 conference and something leaks. It's in less than 48 hours. I believe in you.

That KH3 trailer... Yep, that's a Kingdom Hearts game, alright.
tell them

let them know

it's like wanting to avoid knowing the final score yet continuing to refresh ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom