• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 press conference (PART 2); June 10th 6PM PT/9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Game

Cant wait for Sony to bring it, MS did fantastic job but whole DRM issue and price tag seems so far away for me to get xbone in next few years.

LuuKyK

VersusGAF WILL YOU STAND WITH ME AND BELIEVE?

tumblr_m2q316ISpr1r5rm96.gif

YESSSS

lordy88

I've been a bit underwhelmed so far today, and after skipping Sony for a long time, I'm ready to be blown away and jump on board.

$399 seems about right as well. No built in kinect to hike up the price, and they understand how $499 screwed them up in the early parts of this generation.

I'm actually excited for a Sony conference for the first time. Don't let me down!

jiggle

had a good laugh this morning

i thought sony should go 299
but now, even 349 will look crazy good
499 and 599 bundles just mean sony didn't learn a single damn thing

vivftp

Got my snacks prepped, and I'm ready to go Sony!

Still hopeful we'll see either Oculus Rift support or an equivelant device from Sony. Also PLEASE announce a 128 gig Vita memory card!

I wonder if Playstation Mobile will get any love during this conference. Maybe we'll find out more about Vita OS on other devices that was commented upon earlier in the year?

SO MUCH EXCITEMENT! :D

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I'm worried. For some reason my internet has really dropped speed today as far as streaming goes. I can't get above one bar on any streams, and even then it has to buffer to load. It's really going to mess up the conference for me, but I don't want to wait until they put it out for download.

Bleh, what a mess.

RPGCrazied

Kinda scared now, if Microsoft is going to sell Xbone for $499, what about Sony? I doubt they can go lower than that, cause its more powerful, surprise me Sony!

Kinda scared now, if Microsoft is going to sell Xbone for $499, what about Sony? I doubt they can go lower than that, cause its more powerful, surprise me Sony!

of course they can go lower than that, they don't have to pack in something like kinect.

399 would be insane at this point

DBT85

EU/UK gaf.
I don't think I'll be able to make it until 5 AM. Hold me.

*holds*

We can make it through this.

I have no choice, I'm at work :p

had a good laugh this morning

i thought sony should go 299
but now, even 349 will look crazy good
499 and 599 bundles just mean sony didn't learn a single damn thing

Sony doesn't even need to hit $349 now. They could hit $399 and still look fantastic. IF they WERE targeting £349, they either get to add $50 and still look great, or stay at $349 and sell like hotcakes.

My limit still stands at £350.

I'm worried. For some reason my internet has really dropped speed today as far as streaming goes. I can't get above one bar on any streams, and even then it has to buffer to load. It's really going to mess up the conference for me, but I don't want to wait until they put it out for download.

Bleh, what a mess.

My Internet has been awful since mid afternoon on my phone and my house. I don't think there are so many people watch E3 that they're breaking the Internet, are there?!

test_account

XP-39C²
jagaman said:
I was wondering the same thing. I will be able to watch it one hour after it has finished. I hope it will be online after such a short time.
I'm quoting from the previous thread since i didnt get around to answer yesterday. I see that the Microsoft press conference is already up on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lHxEz-a6bc

Hopefull the Sony press conference will be up on Youtube or any other place just as fast, or faster :)

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

1cmanny1

Guys, what stream has the lowest resolution? I don't want my 3G data to run out, and I can’t see any way to change the quality on the YT stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom