• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfstruck

Xnngg5P.gif
haha I love Huber!

Countdown is different than the handy dandy chart but I will be streaming through the YouTube app on ye olde PS4. Come home Crash please come hooooooooome!

Persona7

Banned
Looked I the YouTube app, found a PlayStation official live stream but only 43 viewers on it... Is there a definitive 1080p60 live stream on YouTube. LINK ME!

Hit the gaming category and scroll a bit and you should see a bunch of upcoming events for the sony conference.

Man, imagine if we get another P.T.? Not really a game, but a demo of concepts for what the next Kojima game will be downloadable during the show?

Venom Fox

Banned
4 hours of sleep after Bethesda's presser last night, a long ass day in work then we have Sony's and Square pressers right next to each other. I'm going to be sacked soon.

Edit: Can't even see my phone screen properly.

Yawnier

Banned
Watching the Easy Allies stream before the conference right now. They were just talking about Shenmue 3, makes me wonder if it'll make an appearance tonight. Idk.

Taker34

Banned
I've been doing this for many years now, and a reasonable measure of the fact that I'm getting older is how increasingly difficult it is for me to make it through Sony's presser.

Yep, we're all getting old. The worst thing is that I couldn't take a few days off for E3, unlike the years before so going to work with only 4-5 hours of sleep is really hard.

I'm hoping for RE7.

However, I'm curious if they will talk about Neo now, since Microsoft went ahead with their play. They initially said they would not, but can they really let Microsoft control the messaging and get a headstart?

I'm hoping for RE7.

However, I'm curious if they will talk about Neo now, since Microsoft went ahead with their play. They initially said they would not, but can they really let Microsoft control the messaging and get a headstart?
The 'messaging' this early is far less important than final spec and price.

I mean all that actually happened was that they confirmed a rumor. We didn't see it, anything from it, just got some specs and a launch window of late next year. I don't really think that's grounds to force Sony to talk about their updated Playstation, but that being said they still very well could.

Yep, we're all getting old. The worst thing is that I couldn't take a few days off for E3, unlike the years before so going to work with only 4-5 hours of sleep is really hard.

I put in a days holiday for " family reasons"

They said no.

I'm gonna be fucked in a few hours lol.

Randomizer

I'm hoping for RE7.

RE7, DMC5 and an Ito directed FFXVI are my highest of high expectations. Expecting too much on stage demo's of Battlefield 1 , Horizon, TLG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom