• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascii42

Anyone know which streaming service uses the least amount of data (Twitch? YouTube?). I'm stuck on mobile so I'm going to have to watch it in 144P and blow through my data plan.

I think at that point you are better off just following a live blog and looking at pictures.

Alebrije

yeah its kinda confusing, but we better go with what Geoff says

We must follow his word

images

After seeing Bruce posted saying "be excited guys", I can't contain my hype much longer. If a Crash game shows up, and hopefully acquired by Sony (A guy can dream), I'm going to throw a chair out my window for joy.

TI82

Banned
I made it to the theatre !!

They also had a deal $7 for a little bucket and cup of drink themed after the movie Pets. I love these little cups so I had to!

Edit: also there's like no one here. Me, another loner, and a couple. Hope it stays this way !

Tried to take a nap. I couldn't.

I don't know what to expect, but the various teases are starting to make me look forward to the conference.

DavidDesu

Looked I the YouTube app, found a PlayStation official live stream but only 43 viewers on it... Is there a definitive 1080p60 live stream on YouTube. LINK ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom