• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Gamescom 2014 press conference confirmed for August 12

Marvel

could never
Last Guardian

ibg7eveqxKvBYR.gif

GeoramA

Still waiting on a lot of the stuff Sony announced last year (Rime, Rapture, Helldivers, Hotline Miami 2, Minecraft, Binding of Isaac, etc)

If anything, I want some damn release dates.

Feindflug

Pretty obvious place to reveal the other PS4 project they have coming we know about.

Housemarque is a really talented team, can't wait to see what their next project is, also is there any chance that we'll see something from Shadow of the Beast? really curious about this one.

BTW I can't wait to see Bloodborne in direct feed action, I'm buying a PS4 the day this game will come out. Hopefully we'll also get a release date.

Percy

Banned
Maybe GoW 3 and Ascencion remastered? I havent played Ascencion on PS3. :eek:

"GoW collection 3"?

I could see it happening :/

Though they'd probably piss people off less if they just released a bundle of all six GoW games rather than just another 2 game set.

I remember Housmarque said their new game is the biggest game they ever made. I wonder what genre it's going to be in?

Almost certainly Dead Nation 2, surely?

SykoTech

Anyone know what time this is suppose to start in EST?

EDIT: Never mind. Found it on a previous page. 1 pm it is.

How about not clicking on these threads?

I don't think it's that simple.

For instance, you can't avoid a thread titled "RUMOR: PROJECT BEASTS PS4 EXCLUSIVE BY FROM SOFTWARE/JAPAN STUDIO" just by not clicking it. You'd have to stay of GAF entirely, and all video game related sites for that matter.

panda-zebra

I remember Housmarque said their new game is the biggest game they ever made. I wonder what genre it's going to be in?

Got to hope for oldskool spacey shooty reimagining like stardust did for asteroids and resogun did for defender. Then all three on a disc for ps4!

Top Bottom