• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony GamesCom Press Conference Thread

belvedere

Junior Butler
kzrun5.gif

reakt

Just saw in the comments for the EU blog - Jem Alexander says that there will be a video of the conference posted in HOME, shortly after it ends. I think I might ignore the text stream feeds and just wait for the video instead.

dyls

Of all the "wait for ___ " in the PS3's short and tumultuous life, I don't think anyone expected that "Wait for GamesCom" would be the best shot at an actual game-changer.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I can't believe I'm watching a stream sponsored by sprint wtf

Tonight tonight tonight tonight

Dear Who Ever over at BitMob,

Please graph this like you graphed the E3 threads. Seeing gaf reaction in graph form is just plain old awesome

Hoping for some cool PSP news

Sony is stupid, they should put up a livestream themselves. Lots of people interested in this. I believe MS did so for their E3 conference.

mr_nothin

Banned
-Pyromaniac- said:
lol so how long in this thread until the cock goblins and jaimie fox's dick.

None the less, these are the slowest last few minutes I've ever seen. Seems like it will never hit 12:30.
You already know that Sony will start 10-15 mins late. Especially with Kaz there.

Cruzader

Banned
is that justin.tv channel thing for real as in that it wil stream Sony con or did some moron post it to get views up there?

Top Bottom