• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony GamesCom Press Conference Thread

Anth0ny

LOL @ the applause for Hannah Montana.

Now that we're talking hardware, I think there's only one thing they could possible talk about after PSP :D

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I don't think they're taling specifically hardware I think this is the psp section, they'll get to the ps3 hardware later.

Rctdaemon

From VG247:

"Gran Turismo PSP: anyone who registers their PSP Go between 1st and 10th October will get a free download of the game."

!!!

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Jem Alexander:
To celebrate the launch of PSP Go, people who register their Gos between the 1st and the 10th of October will get a free digital copy of GT PSP.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
To celebrate the launch of PSP Go, people who register their Gos between the 1st and the 10th of October will get a free digital copy of GT PSP.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

BradleyUK

Damn

Afrikan

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

That's pretty awesome

Biff

Jem Alexander:

Ho. Lee. Fuck.

GT as in Gran Turismo? That's pretty big.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car

WAT

AWESOME!

FREE GT

28s280n.gif

Top Bottom