• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony is teasing a game reveal on 4/19 "Will vengeance bring redemption?"

Hex

Banned
Please let it be a new red dead redemption and not another sequel of the most overrated game series that is the emo hack and slash equivalent of CoD

sDg7J.gif

Ravage

Oh man i'm getting mad hyped for GOW4, can't wait to see the new concept!

Feeling a big urge to replay GOW3 right now...

J-Rod

They need a retry at gowIII. Get rid of Kratos releasing hope into the world and all that anti-gow nonsense, and have Kratos killing every Titan and god.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
PLEASE NO KRATOS!
PLEASE NO KRATOS!
PLEASE NO KRATOS!
PLEASE NO KRATOS!
PLEASE NO KRATOS!
PLEASE NO KRATOS!
PLEASE NO KRATOS!
PLEASE NO KRATOS!
PLEASE NO KRATOS!
PLEASE NO KRATOS!
PLEASE NO KRATOS!
PLEASE NO KRATOS!
PLEASE NO KRATOS!
PLEASE NO KRATOS!
PLEASE NO KRATOS!
PLEASE NO KRATOS!
PLEASE NO KRATOS!
PLEASE NO KRATOS!
PLEASE NO KRATOS!

Jiguryo

Aryan mech phallus gun
If it is God of War IV: "let it die already, move on!"

If it is Red Dead R*.*: "alright!!!!!".

If it is, I dunno, Jumping Flash 2099: "it's about time!"

Another crazy theory:

Demon's Souls 2: Vengeance because Dark Souls isn't exclusive anymore and redemption for letting it slip through their fingers and not publishing the original in the West!!

;)

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Well, he is already insane, so maybe he could stand a chance...against Yig, Cthulhu would eat him alive

Even a Shoggoth would.. I dunno, dissolve him or whatever Shoggoths do. Shoggoths gonna Shoggoth and all that. He might have a chance against a Byakhee or one of the barrel-shaped Elder Things.

Why would they? There's no way the Vita could handle a high end PS3 title. Plus, the amount of people that would choose that Vita version over the PS3 version would be very small and not worth the porting effort.

I know why! Cause Vita doesn't have any fucking games!:eek:

As much as I appreciate Sony's output, they should be making their top titles for Vita right now.

Hanmik

I think we are looking in the wrong direction.. this is not a teaser for a game..

this is a teaser for the 10.000 layoffs that Sony is going to make...
it all fits in..
"Vengeance".. disgruntled employees..
"Redemption".. they will get their revenge..

damn.. why did I not see this before.. every employee at Sony uses facebook, so that is the perfect place to announce it..

I actually think they should bring IP's like Heavenly Sword, Eight Days over to Vita and make them the showpiece of the device as opposed to using Uncharted, God of War.

I think this is a great idea. Why Sony never capitalized on HS is a mystery. Never played through HS because I thought the block system they used was terrible, but the whole concept and characterization was great. If they fine tuned the gameplay it'd be a great addition.

Triple U

Banned
I think we are looking in the wrong direction.. this is not a teaser for a game..

this is a teaser for the 10.000 layoffs that Sony is going to make...
it all fits in..
"Vengeance".. disgruntled employees..
"Redemption".. they will get their revenge..

damn.. why did I not see this before.. every employee at Sony uses facebook, so that is the perfect place to announce it..

Thats kind of a fucked up thing to joke about.

protonion

Open world GOW4 please. Detailed ancient greek cities. Famous NPCs. Quests,dungeons and everything. RPG elements. Story reboot.
Game of the gen easily if done right.

Seik

Banned
Vengeance = GoW
Redemption = RDR

Buy the new God of War and you'll get a new Red Dead Redemption!

...No? D:

scy

If it's GoW4, I hope it's on the Vita so I can dual touchpad my way through more random sex minigames and ripping heads off.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I hope those entertaining the idea that this announcement will be related to Red Dead are joking.

Maybe posted already but if you go to the image in the OP and right click on it and pull up the URL for the image, the URL is:

dl.dropbox.com/u/30713197/exactly_what_you_think_it_is.jpg

GOW4 indeed.

what. the OP copied it from Facebook and named it himself, not Sony. I could copy it to imgur and call it Daikatana 2 and you would be fooled? :D

100MS

Neo Member
God Of War: A..

Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares, Artemis, Athena, Aether, Ananke, Asteria, Astraeus, Atlas, Aura, Agrius, Alcyoneus, Aloadae, Antaeus, Achlys, Adephagia, Adikia, Aergia, Agon, Aidos, Aisa, Alala, Alastor, Aletheia, Algea, Achos, Ania, Alke, Amechania, Amphilogiai, Anaideia, Androktasiai, Angelia, Apate, Apheleia, Aporia, Arae, Arete, Atë, Amphiaraus, Angelos, Askalaphos, Alecto, Aiakos, Acheron, Aegaeon, Acheilos, Amphitrite, Aellopous, ...
aaarrrgh so many A's can't write them all!

MDSLKTR

Unless the gameplay is drastically changed I wont be buying this. Most overplayed franchise this gen for me.

NYR

Why would Sony not wait until E3 to show God of War 4?

I think that people will be in for a disappointment on the 19th with an underwhelming annoucement...

Top Bottom