• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony is teasing a game reveal on 4/19 "Will vengeance bring redemption?"

rdrr gnr

Please let it be a new red dead redemption and not another sequel of the most overrated game series that is the emo hack and slash equivalent of CoD
Vu9pl.gif

Robot Pants

If it's a GOW for the Vita I'm going to be pissed.
GOW3 had an incredible engine, and they are just going to waste it by not making another game with it.

Qasiel

InFamous 3: Zeke's Redemption

Zeke wakes up in a lab, finds he has rock-based powers and sets out to get back at those who have made him this way, because as we all know; Revenge(ance) is a dish best served Cold.

I'm ready.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
InFamous 3: Zeke's Redemption

Zeke wakes up in a lab, finds he has rock-based powers and sets out to get back at those who have made him this way, because as we all know; Revenge(ance) is a dish best served Cold.

I'm ready.

Now I'm imagining Zeke having super powers based on rock n' roll.

Colony Wars: Revedemptionnes

The revenge of the Space Opera genre, in form of a new Colony Wars game, will bring redemption to a group of betrayed console warriors!

Combichristoffersen

Do you need to repeat all the time in what shape Sony is? Jelly that MS has no exclusives?
Don't you worry about sony.

Someone is salty. I don't even own a 360, and I've been a Sony fan since the PS1, but acting like Sony isn't in pretty bad shape these days is just ignoring reality.

sublimit

Banned
They announced a game we would see next console cycle?

That's the pinacle of SE's marketing.I don't think Sony has reached this high level of greatness yet.

Seriously though this trend of announcement of announcement is the most poor marketing "trick" of this generation and we all know that 99% of the time it leads to disappointments.Still with this one it's kinda obvious it's a GOW game.

jett

D-Member
If it's GOW4 I hope they've made substantial changes to the game design. GOW3 was fun but it's getting a little stale for me.

Toppot

The ice makes sense seeing how at the end of GoW3
The sky is blackened, with little sunlight getting to the earth, it would cause an ice age
though I doubt the game will all be ice, he has to go to Tartarus/hell at least once a game. Unless hell frezees over /badumtish

There are still gods alive and dead ones can come back in Athena ghost form. Though i dunno how he is supposed to get redemption, he's
destroyed the fucking earth and the important gods/titans
that could forgive him for his crimes, unless he is going to go around healing puppies and shit, I have a feeling its going to end up more of a convoluted mess.

Having said that, more God of War? Yes please!

The God of War 3 teaser/reveal was so amazing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZHSGckREdY

Also Move controllers swinging blades, maybe some first person like the end of 3? I'd like to see it.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
there is no way this is not God of War, surely

Robot Pants

I don't want Kratos fighting anymore Gods. He's killed them all in his "realm" (greek mythology). I want to see him fight....terrorism. With the help of the government, and a headset to communicate with HQ.
I want to see him put his 2 fingers over his ear and yell something.
Oh god I hate Ninja Gaiden 3.

Combichristoffersen

I don't want Kratos fighting anymore Gods. He's killed them all in his "realm" (greek mythology). I want to see him fight....terrorism. With the help of the government, and a headset to communicate with HQ.
I want to see him put his 2 fingers over his ear and yell something.
Oh god I hate Ninja Gaiden 3.

God of Duty: Ghost of Warfare

BadWolf

A new IP would obviously be the more desired scenario but going by how damn good GOW3 is (finished it earlier this week) then I'd be more than happy if it turned out to be GOW4.

No way they can set it in Greek mythology again though.

Top Bottom