• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony is teasing a game reveal on 4/19 "Will vengeance bring redemption?"

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
That doesn't even make sense. How can vengeful acts bring someone redemption?

koene

I'm really curious in how they'll revamp the formula. We've played a lot of God of War games over the years. Being a GoW whore, even if it's the same stuff, I'll still love it.

Hanmik

I remember this trophy...

PXaP0.jpg

"Vengeance Complete"..

it seems like it wasn´t that complete.. lol

El-Suave

I actually hope it's just a teaser consisting mostly of company logos. Because if it's God of War or something equally big - why don't they wait till E3 and make a huge splash? I don't see many exclusive upcoming games on PS3 that get me excited, and the impact of "playable footage" after a full trailer isn't as exciting as a whole new announcement which they can already back up with gameplay.

DiscoJer

Why would they? There's no way the Vita could handle a high end PS3 title. Plus, the amount of people that would choose that Vita version over the PS3 version would be very small and not worth the porting effort.

If it could do Uncharted, it can do God of War.

And if they aren't going to support it with AAA software, why did they even bother launching the Vita?

I actually hope it's just a teaser consisting mostly of company logos. Because if it's God of War or something equally big - why don't they wait till E3 and make a huge splash? I don't see many exclusive upcoming games on PS3 that get me excited, and the impact of "playable footage" after a full trailer isn't as exciting as a whole new announcement which they can already back up with gameplay.

I think a better way of revealing the SMS game would have been to announce it in the Tester Finale by saying, you'll be working on [Game Name Here + Epic Trailer]. And tease the fact the whole way through the season.

Bollocks

Is it me or is Sony the only company that announces new games on a regular level?
It would take Nintendo/MS 3 gens to match the announcements Sony made in this gen alone.

rdrr gnr

Geoff knows how to play this forum. Remember that ridiculous thread at the end of last year?

Add Keighley's name to the thread title and let's get this over with.

jiggles

Banned
I think a better way of revealing the SMS game would have been to announce it in the Tester Finale by saying, you'll be working on [Game Name Here + Epic Trailer]. And tease the fact the whole way through the season.

You say that as if more than a few hundred people actually watched the show.

Top Bottom