• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony keep listing Nioh as a 'Console Exclusive' - PC version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oSoLucky

That's hilarious, especially because FATALITY seems to be losing his absolute shit because people are mentioning that there is a very real possibility of the game coming to PC. But I guess you only see "meltdowns" where you want to see one and ignore the fanboys you agree with. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

But there is a possibility. I'm telling you right now there is, and it will come.
I never said Bloodborne was coming to PC and Bloodborne situation has literally nothing to do with NiOh's so that's a pretty shitty comparison.

Welcome to the world of fanboys. They love getting triggered at the very mention of something getting a port to something they don't champion online at every turn.

You do this "LOLSonyGAF" thing all the time. There is some level of suspicion that can be gathered from the marketing material, but in no way can it be definitively stated that the game will be on PC as you do many times in this thread. Possibly? Yes. Likely? Up for debate. Absolutely? No.

That's hilarious, especially because FATALITY seems to be losing his absolute shit because people are mentioning that there is a very real possibility of the game coming to PC. But I guess you only see "meltdowns" where you want to see one and ignore the fanboys you agree with. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Actually I have not seen any one say the there is no possibility of a PC port. You are the only one I see proclaiming it it is done deal though and seemingly getting upset when someone disagrees with you.

TheFlow

Banned
For the love of god, guys, can we just discuss this without accusing and pointing at each other? I saw no begging here, just people discussing and making assumptions.
Most port beggings threads are people making assumptions and throwing around theories over nothing

TheFlow

Banned
Again, at this point, it's PS4 only. There is no reason to "speculate" because there's nothing to base it on. All of their wording is PS4 only. Could it come to the PC in the future? Possibly. But expecting it and telling people it'll definitely come is essentially begging for it to arrive when there are no current plans for the game to be ported.

Either way, there's no need to muddy the message and play The Da Vinci Code. Just wait and see.

Nah, we've posted official sources and such straight from the company's mouth. Read above you. Even if it was Console Exclusive, it doesn't definitely mean a PC version is on the way. It just means there's a possibility.
Lol bruh they don't want here it. They call it "discussion" not begging

sense

Lol bruh they don't want here it. They call it "discussion" not begging

Preservation. The future.

31914460.jpg

FATALITY

Banned
That's hilarious, especially because FATALITY seems to be losing his absolute shit because people are mentioning that there is a very real possibility of the game coming to PC. But I guess you only see "meltdowns" where you want to see one and ignore the fanboys you agree with. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

What?
I said in this same thread that the possibility exist but as right there is 0 evidence

If it happens is not because you want but because it could happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom