• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Might Be Doing A Show Next Week

Will Sony Have A Show Next Week?

• Total voters

Dzab

Can't wait for more unnecessary Spider-Man 2 footage, a commercial for a portable almost nobody wanted, and maybe some more clips about games already released months ago. It constantly feels like Sony holds back with their shows nowadays and I truly don't know why.

I would absolutely love to be proven wrong this time. Please Sony lol.

LakeOf9

Can't wait for more unnecessary Spider-Man 2 footage, a commercial for a portable almost nobody wanted, and maybe some more clips about games already released months ago. It constantly feels like Sony holds back with their shows nowadays and I truly don't know why.

Don't forget Sony completely ignoring the brand new $550 platform they launched with zero marketing earlier this year, and announcing no new upcoming games for it as well!

I would love to hear about the ps5 slim and the rumoured ps5 pro. I would love to hear about the upgraded cloud gaming and wanna hear the justification of the increased subscription. I wanna hear the upcoming games and new game announcements. With now zenimax and soon abk to be Microsoft 1st party I wanna eventually hear an somekind of buyout to bring in the cash since they won't be getting much from CoD anymore. I'm sure I'm not the only person but would love Sony to give me a sign to not ditch my ps5

Don't forget Sony completely ignoring the brand new $550 platform they launched with zero marketing earlier this year, and announcing no new upcoming games for it as well!
I remember people hyping up PSVR2 as the next big step for VR -_- it came out, and just felt like a fart in the wind. No one talks about it and everyone is too busy playing games like RE4 Remake, SF6, Starfield, BG3, AC6 and so on. With more games coming this Fall too lol.

What's even the next "flagship" title for PSVR 2? Nothing ? I haven't heard a peep.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

Robb

Gold Member
A possible State of Play and Nintendo Direct in the same week?
Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

LakeOf9

I remember people hyping up PSVR2 as the next big step for VR -_- it came out, and just felt like a fart in the wind. No one talks about it and everyone is too busy playing games like RE4 Remake, SF6, Starfield, BG3, AC6 and so on. With more games coming this Fall too lol.

What's even the next "flagship" title for PSVR 2? Nothing ? I haven't heard a peep.
I remember when certain posters, including ones running defence for Sony in this thread, were convinced the February launch was just a "soft launch" for PSVR2, and more things would come for it soon.

Sony literally threw it out and left it to die. The Xbox Series X is even beating it in terms of major new first party launches for the year, and when Xbox is beating you on the first party front, you know you've messed up.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Revealing too early can be more of a headache for a studio. Neil Druckmann touched on this not too long ago:

“We did announce Uncharted 4 and The Last of Us Part 2 way in advance, but that actually caused a little bit of the work-life balance issues that we’ve sometimes had at the studio,” Druckmann said. “By delaying that announcement a bit, we could play with the schedule more and we’re more conscious now about how we’re approaching production. So there’s our [The Last of Us] multiplayer project and there’s another project that I will not say anything about that’s beyond that that we’re also very much excited for.”

In the PS4 gen by the end of 2016 Sony had announced almost everything they had left for the remainder of the gen, and the next 4 years worth of events consisted of showing off content they already revealed. They blew their load early and it worked to build hype, but as we can see in the above comment, revealing too early can have negative effects.

At this point in time, we're aware of roughly 15 or so SIE published titles that have either been formally announced or acknowledged by the devs. Those being:

Fairgame$
Concord
Marathon
Destiny 2 The Final Shape
Wolverine
Rise of the Ronin
DS2
Stellar Blade
Lost Soul Aside
Convallaria
Spider-Man 2
Helldivers 2
TLOU Online
London Studios live service game
KOTOR Remake

Claiming that they don't give a shit is a misinformed take. They've got a sizable chunk of announced content and based on known/speculated projects, they've likely got a couple dozen more incubating in the background for later in the gen. And as always, it's important to remember that pandemic delays have pushed things back for pretty much all studios across the industry around a year or so. If they're not ready to reveal then why add more stress to the studio just to shit out a trailer early? Let them work on the game and do a reveal when they're actually ready. That way they can spend more time working on the actual game rather than possibly wasting months polishing a vertical slice for a trailer, which is something that was a common complaint as devs prepared for E3.

The other way to look at it is to see which first-party studios are due to reveal their next title.

Obviously, Team Asobi, Bluepoint, Housemarque, Sucker Punch, SSM, Bend, Naughty Dog and Guerilla are all some way into their next projects. You could potentially add Polyphony as its unclear how much in the way of resources are being kept on supporting GT7 as a service and its certainly a big enough entity to support multiple projects.

Objectively, its a relatively safe assumption that turnaround time for a team is around 4 years. So, if you look at which studios haven't announced a title since 2020, they should at least be ready to reveal in the next 12 months. I'd also add that the relative thinness of 2023 is entirely expected given Covid, and that stuff announced in 2024 will in some instances be targeted for as late as 2026.

vivftp

Technicality, pure technicality, it would be like listing SMTV or Octopath Traveler as a Nintendo game. When people are asking for new Sony games, they are not asking for Rise of Ronin.

Oh, so you mean the big first party games like Ratchet and Clank 2016? And Spider-Man 2018? And Death Stranding? And Bloodborne? Those were all XDEV projects, just like the ones I listed. They're as valid as any other game. Deal with it.

If you're talking about from their premiere studios, Santa Monica just released a game less than a year ago and a rumor of a God of War DLC/smaller title has surfaced. Guerrilla released a game just over a year ago and a DLC earlier this year, and are at least working on a Horizon Online game among other projects. Naughty Dog are working on multiple projects and TLOU Online is next up to be shown when they're ready and Neils game is also in development. Insomniac have Spider-Man 2 dropping next month with Wolverine waiting in the wings. Bungie have Destiny 2 The Final Shape dropping early next year and Marathon being worked on.

I said "even keeping an open mind" those games they showed look bad. If there is a good game there, they did not show it, everything they showed was bafflingly bad looking. Announcing a brand new IP by a brand new developer in an unproven genre with a CG trailer and title card is not my idea of "hype".

It's fine if you're not hyped over those trailers, you can wait for more info to make up your mind.

Once again missing the point. Sony can release a dozen live service games and I am sure no one would complain as long as the Sony fans who spent $500 (or more) on Sony hardware this gen based on Sony's excellence in the past few gens got that excellence. People bought PS5 out of a desire to get more of the great exclusives Sony was known for on PS3 and PS4. Sony right now is not delivering that. People have a right to complain. You can find the move to live services exciting from a business perspective or whatever, and that's great, but people are allowed to not give a shit about the business side and base their opinions on their own tastes and expectations set by Sony themselves. Especially when, again, the live service games Sony did show look just trash.

lol, you do realize that PlayStation has an absolutely MASSIVE playerbase of live service gamers, right? Do you think everyone's buying PlayStation consoles only for the first party games? The playerbase of live service games is absolutely gigantic and Sony now wants some of those games those people are playing to be their own instead of all third party. People don't have a damned right to complain about a single thing because they're still getting all the single player games they're used to. None of that is going away. Only now Sony are expanding their footprint to cater to a giant slice of their own playerbase with some of their own live service games.

The only thing that's nonsensical is your post. L LakeOf9 is right, Sony has always been about SP games. I personally don't have an issue with live service titles, I like both but that doesn't mean Sony needs to stop communicating and not talk about some exciting stuff. They are doing horrible job at it. That is the main point here lol.

When exactly did they stop communicating? They've held regular State of Plays and had a May Showcase (and yes, before we go down a rabbit hole here, I know some folks weren't happy with it), they've announced several single player games and they've announced several live service games. They very likely have a State of Play dropping in the next week or two. I've also explained to you that pandemic delays have pushed back games, which would naturally push back their reveals. They never stopped communicating.

LakeOf9

Oh, so you mean the big first party games like Ratchet and Clank 2016? And Spider-Man 2018? And Death Stranding? And Bloodborne? Those were all XDEV projects, just like the ones I listed. They're as valid as any other game. Deal with it.
They are not what people are asking about. I am not talking about how "valid" or not they are, I am talking about the fact that people are asking for more Sony games, these are not Sony games, bringing them up in response to when people are asking about Sony games is nonsensical. Your argument is as nonsensical as your "deal with it"

If you're talking about from their premiere studios, Santa Monica just released a game less than a year ago and a rumor of a God of War DLC/smaller title has surfaced. Guerrilla released a game just over a year ago and a DLC earlier this year, and are at least working on a Horizon Online game among other projects. Naughty Dog are working on multiple projects and TLOU Online is next up to be shown when they're ready and Neils game is also in development. Insomniac have Spider-Man 2 dropping next month with Wolverine waiting in the wings. Bungie have Destiny 2 The Final Shape dropping early next year and Marathon being worked on.
So, your response to "people want more big single player games from Sony studios" is an expansion to a game released last year, an online game, and another online game (one where the reports discussed how poorly it was coming along in development to the extent that it might end up canceled), am I getting it right? Spider-Man 2 and Wolverine are great, and are not in question, they were also announced two years ago.

lol, you do realize that PlayStation has an absolutely MASSIVE playerbase of live service gamers, right? Do you think everyone's buying PlayStation consoles only for the first party games? The playerbase of live service games is absolutely gigantic and Sony now wants some of those games those people are playing to be their own instead of all third party. People don't have a damned right to complain about a single thing because they're still getting all the single player games they're used to. None of that is going away. Only now Sony are expanding their footprint to cater to a giant slice of their own playerbase with some of their own live service games.
Yes, PlayStation has a massive username playing live service games... like Destiny, Call of Duty, Genshin Impact, GTA Online, Fortnite. They are already playing live service games. They are already invested and being serviced by the market. You know what the market does not do enough of? AAA single player games. Sony did, that's why they created such a fan following, and now they are not doing it as much, and said fan following is complaining.

This is not a discussion about the business validity of these games. This is not a discussion about whether the games are good or not, for all we know they each end up being the greatest game of their type, but that doesn't matter to someone who is not interested in them, and those people will complain.

Your biggest issue whenever you discuss Sony is that you think like a shareholder, not the customer.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I remember when certain posters, including ones running defence for Sony in this thread, were convinced the February launch was just a "soft launch" for PSVR2, and more things would come for it soon.

Sony literally threw it out and left it to die. The Xbox Series X is even beating it in terms of major new first party launches for the year, and when Xbox is beating you on the first party front, you know you've messed up.
There are constant stream of games coming for the PSVR2 almost weekly.

Sony said it would be Indies that take the most risks and carry the platform, as they have been doing for the VR space for years now.

I'm having no issues finding good games to play on it, as are others in the OT that hovers on the first page often.

Last edited:

LakeOf9

There are constant stream of games coming for the PSVR2 almost weekly.

Sony said it would be Indies that take the most risks and carry the platform, as they have been doing for the VR space for years now.

I'm having no issues finding good games to play on it, as our others in the OT that hovers on the first page often.
Are there enough new games of the type necessary to justify a $550 purchase of the hardware? Most releases on PSVR2 are ports of Quest or PSVR games, or smaller indie scale releases. If old ports and Indies were all they have to show after selling a $500 system, then I have to assume they have no real interest in the future of it, a lot like how they treated Vita actually.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Are there enough new games of the type necessary to justify a $550 purchase of the hardware? Most releases on PSVR2 are ports of Quest or PSVR games, or smaller indie scale releases. If old ports and Indies were all they have to show after selling a $500 system, then I have to assume they have no real interest in the future of it, a lot like how they treated Vita actually.
For me and many others, yes. I'm happy with my purchase. I don't own a Quest, so I can't care less where they come from. Most are PC games too, the gaming world we live in now and it's great.

This is how VR will survive, game makers port to all compatible devices, regardless of platform. Great piece of kit for $550.

Last edited:

LakeOf9

For me and many others, yes. I'm happy with my purchase. I don't own a Quest, so I can't care less where they come from. Most are PC games too, the gaming world we live in now and it's great.
But for a lot others, what Sony has done with PSVR2 is not enough, and when they spent $550 on the machine on faith, they will make noise if they dont think what Sony has done is enough.

I am glad you are happy with it, I hope Sony announces some cool new games for it soon. A new Astro Bot, or Uncharted VR, would be amazing (also meanwhile do whatever is necessary to bring Wipeout Omega back to it).

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
But for a lot others, what Sony has done with PSVR2 is not enough, and when they spent $550 on the machine on faith, they will make noise if they dont think what Sony has done is enough.

I am glad you are happy with it, I hope Sony announces some cool new games for it soon. A new Astro Bot, or Uncharted VR, would be amazing (also meanwhile do whatever is necessary to bring Wipeout Omega back to it).
Astro Bot or the like will be coming. The studio already announced they're working on their next bigger than the last project. They also recently trademarked Astro Bot in UK/EU a couple weeks back.

LakeOf9

Astro Bot or the like will be coming. The studio already announced they're working on their next bigger than the last project. They also recently trademarked Astro Bot in UK/EU a couple weeks back.
I hope so. A bunch of Astro Bot level games for PSVR2 and I will be a lot more confident about it.

Last edited:

vivftp

They are not what people are asking about. I am not talking about how "valid" or not they are, I am talking about the fact that people are asking for more Sony games, these are not Sony games, bringing them up in response to when people are asking about Sony games is nonsensical. Your argument is as nonsensical as your "deal with it"

So, your response to "people want more big single player games from Sony studios" is an expansion to a game released last year, an online game, and another online game (one where the reports discussed how poorly it was coming along in development to the extent that it might end up canceled), am I getting it right? Spider-Man 2 and Wolverine are great, and are not in question, they were also announced two years ago.

It's OK, maybe one day you'll realize that XDEV games ARE Sony games.

You said, "new Sony games". If you wanna add qualifiers after the fact then that's not my problem. Those are all games, some of them are single player, some of them are live service.

Yes, PlayStation has a massive username playing live service games... like Destiny, Call of Duty, Genshin Impact, GTA Online, Fortnite. They are already playing live service games. They are already invested and being serviced by the market. You know what the market does not do enough of? AAA single player games. Sony did, that's why they created such a fan following, and now they are not doing it as much, and said fan following is complaining.

This is not a discussion about the business validity of these games. This is not a discussion about whether the games are good or not, for all we know they each end up being the greatest game of their type, but that doesn't matter to someone who is not interested in them, and those people will complain.

Your biggest issue whenever you discuss Sony is that you think like a shareholder, not the customer.

I speak as a person who loves and buys most of SIEs big single player games, and also as a person who enjoys some live service games. I'm precisely the person they're targeting and I look forward to what they're working on across the board. You, however, seem to view things from an elitist single player gamer perspective. As I said, the problem with this perspective is that nothing is being taken away from you as a single player gamer. You're still getting just as many single player games as you always have, only now Sonys focus has expanded to also include a healthy amount of live service content. I've also reiterated a couple of times that we also know that pandemic delays have pushed back games, which would naturally push back announcements. If you're unhappy about the amount of single player games that have been revealed so far then your solution is extremely simple - wait a bit. The sheer amount of content that we know they're working on and can speculate that they're working on (based off job postings and leaks) is huge, and should more than satisfy you for the remainder of the gen, I would hope.

LakeOf9

It's OK, maybe one day you'll realize that XDEV games ARE Sony games.

You said, "new Sony games". If you wanna add qualifiers after the fact then that's not my problem. Those are all games, some of them are single player, some of them are live service.
The discussion and what people mean when they are complaining about no new Sony game announcements is clear to everyone. I can only hope one day you can understand that people are allowed to criticize something you love for not meeting their expectations without you trying to tangle the discussion in chasing pointless technicalities with your list wars.

I speak as a person who loves and buys most of SIEs big single player games, and also as a person who enjoys some live service games. I'm precisely the person they're targeting and I look forward to what they're working on across the board. You, however, seem to view things from an elitist single player gamer perspective. As I said, the problem with this perspective is that nothing is being taken away from you as a single player gamer. You're still getting just as many single player games as you always have, only now Sonys focus has expanded to also include a healthy amount of live service content. I've also reiterated a couple of times that we also know that pandemic delays have pushed back games, which would naturally push back announcements. If you're unhappy about the amount of single player games that have been revealed so far then your solution is extremely simple - wait a bit. The sheer amount of content that we know they're working on and can speculate that they're working on (based off job postings and leaks) is huge, and should more than satisfy you for the remainder of the gen, I would hope.
Okay, much more on topic reply.

Once more, because it's not like I said this three times to you already or anything: there is no single player elitism. People having tastes and preferences is not elitism. I can prefer single player games and think live service games are trash, that's not elitism, that's a preference. And, as I have also said three times, I am completely fine with having my mind blown by these great looking live service games from Sony. As soon as they exist anyway, right now all we get is CG trailers of new IPs by new developers with zero gameplay or even basic ideas of what these games are. What are you excited for these games? That they exist? Nothing about the games themselves generates any excitement.

Let's talk about those singleplayer games I am apparently an "elitist" about. Where are those single player games Sony is working on? I accept the pandemic delayed them. I am not complaining about there not being any major Sony release this year, I understand why, especially after the amazing release schedule they had last year. But they have not announced any new singleplayer content in two years. They do keep announcing new live service stuff, but I am not seeing any new singleplayer content. Where is it? Am I supposed to go on "leaks"? (The same leaks that you yourself point out have many of Sony's singleplayer studios pivoting to online games, like Horizon online and TLOU online?) Hopes and dreams? I am obviously waiting - can I not complain while I wait about being unhappy with my $500 purchase? Why is that a problem, exactly? if/when Sony announces things I like, I will stop complaining. Right now, Sony has failed on this front. The last new announcement from them I was excited for came two years ago. They have yet to release any major next gen only game that I was happy with (hopefully Spider-Man 2, which looks awesome, changes that). I will complain all I want about a company that I paid money to not coming through with their product for as long as they fail to come through. If they announce something I like, I will stop complaining. To quote your own words, if paying customers complaining about what they paid for to mega multibillion dollar corporations bothers you? "Deal with it".

vivftp

The discussion and what people mean when they are complaining about no new Sony game announcements is clear to everyone. I can only hope one day you can understand that people are allowed to criticize something you love for not meeting their expectations without you trying to tangle the discussion in chasing pointless technicalities with your list wars.

Keep on trucking, friend.

Okay, much more on topic reply.

Once more, because it's not like I said this three times to you already or anything: there is no single player elitism. People having tastes and preferences is not elitism. I can prefer single player games and think live service games are trash, that's not elitism, that's a preference. And, as I have also said three times, I am completely fine with having my mind blown by these great looking live service games from Sony. As soon as they exist anyway, right now all we get is CG trailers of new IPs by new developers with zero gameplay or even basic ideas of what these games are. What are you excited for these games? That they exist? Nothing about the games themselves generates any excitement.

Let's talk about those singleplayer games I am apparently an "elitist" about. Where are those single player games Sony is working on? I accept the pandemic delayed them. I am not complaining about there not being any major Sony release this year, I understand why, especially after the amazing release schedule they had last year. But they have not announced any new singleplayer content in two years. They do keep announcing new live service stuff, but I am not seeing any new singleplayer content. Where is it? Am I supposed to go on "leaks"? (The same leaks that you yourself point out have many of Sony's singleplayer studios pivoting to online games, like Horizon online and TLOU online?) Hopes and dreams? I am obviously waiting - can I not complain while I wait about being unhappy with my $500 purchase? Why is that a problem, exactly? if/when Sony announces things I like, I will stop complaining. Right now, Sony has failed on this front. The last new announcement from them I was excited for came two years ago. They have yet to release any major next gen only game that I was happy with (hopefully Spider-Man 2, which looks awesome, changes that). I will complain all I want about a company that I paid money to not coming through with their product for as long as they fail to come through. If they announce something I like, I will stop complaining. To quote your own words, if paying customers complaining about what they paid for to mega multibillion dollar corporations bothers you? "Deal with it".

So you're not a single player elitist, but live service games are trash. Gotcha.

You acknowledge the effect of pandemic delays on announcements, yet continue to complain that you want more. You'll get more if you're patient. If those games have been pushed back then what precisely did you want? More CG trailers for the single player games as well? Or did you want the devs to take time away from working on the game to spend months polishing vertical slices just so you can have a trailer a bit earlier? You'll get what you want. just wait.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

For reference, Sony had a state of play last year September 13. It was announced September 12.

If the same timeframe is kept, we’ll get an announcement on the 13th, and it’ll be held on the 14th.

vivftp

For reference, Sony had a state of play last year September 13. It was announced September 12.

If the same timeframe is kept, we’ll get an announcement on the 13th, and it’ll be held on the 14th.

I do have a low level theory that the State of Play could not only give us the Helldivers 2 release date, but also announce it as launching on Plus. Next Wednesday the 13th is when they announce the Extra/Premium Plus games for September, so the timing could fit. Of course even if it is a Plus game it could always land in October. Just a low level theory at this point.

bitbydeath

I do have a low level theory that the State of Play could not only give us the Helldivers 2 release date, but also announce it as launching on Plus. Next Wednesday the 13th is when they announce the Extra/Premium Plus games for September, so the timing could fit. Of course even if it is a Plus game it could always land in October. Just a low level theory at this point.
Little Devil Inside is still coming this year as well, I think..???

RoboFu

One of the green rats
This is to announce the Sony will release games on switch 2 after the switch 2 direct. 😱

Lupin25

It's kinda insane. In the PS4 era PlayStation was like a hype machine. Event after event. Now they doesn't give a shit anymore, and it's fucking bad for the devs imo.

Many people think that revealing games too early is bad. I see it as a positive thing, especially showing gameplay, as devs can take feedback from the public and change things that are not so well received for the final game.

People used to complain about games being revealed too early, but to mitigate this, we see Sony reveal their games a few months from release once they’re near completion.

Now, people are complaining that they’re not seeing enough at all.

Had they released another good 1st party exclusive instead of SE’s Failspoken the 1st half of the year, we probably wouldn’t even bat an eye about CG 1st party output.
Returnal, Spider-Man 2, TLOU Pt. 1, Demon’s Souls & something else new would’ve been a much better selling point.

Loomy

Thinks Microaggressions are Real
Markratos said: "The lack of communication from Sony at this point is sad."
I don't get this criticism. You want them to blow smoke up your ass when they have nothing coming out? It's Playstation. When they have games to release they'll blanket the entire fucking internet with ads for them.

It’s $880 here in Australia. I’m interested, but that price is eye watering. I’d be surprised if they’ve sold many more than 1,000 units here.

• Thoughtful

Flutta

Banned
They are prob eager to show us all those GaaS games they’ve been working on. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Aenima

It will most likely be a SoP dedicated to games from asian studios, as TGS is this month. I dunno what else they have to show for SM2 that hasent been shown in the last showcase, maybe add a story trailer just for hype, but nothing as long as what they showed last time.

Hoping to see more news (release dates) for Stellar Blade, Rise of Ronin and Death Stranding 2.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
The latest news we got was a $200 streaming device and a Plus price increase. That’s not exactly making me jump out of my chair with excitement. Holiday season is right around the corner too. I just don’t want more Spider-Man 2 footage. We kinda know what that game will be like already. I can’t say their lineup for the holiday season is spectacular. Fans keep filling their pockets with money, so idk what to expect.

Last edited:

Rumor has it that they were intentionally holding back on their announcements during their livestreams to avoid hurting their case against Microsoft during that anti-trust stuff

Personally, I'm hoping to see a release date for the Silent Hill 2 remake

The latest news we got was a $200 streaming device and a Plus price increase. That’s not exactly making me jump out of my chair with excitement. Holiday season is right around the corner too. I just don’t want more Spider-Man 2 footage. We kinda know what that game will be like already. I can’t say their lineup for the holiday season is spectacular. Fans keep filling their pockets with money, so idk what to expect.
Same here. Also to note...

$500 PS5
$550 PSVR2
$200 Handheld Device
Total $1500 to enjoy everything with tax included in the USA
PS+ Subscription Price Raised too

Death Stranding 2 and Wolverine are the only meaningful and interesting titles currently announced.

Previous releases were just cross gen games with more of the same with the exception of Returnal, Ratchet and Clank and Demons Souls.

Spiderman 2 more of the same as the original with not many upgrades
3 years in and still no big singular 1st party banger (at least for me) with PS4 we already had Bloodborne

Arrogant Sony is Back Baby circa 2006!

Last edited:

Elog

I hope they start to get the communication right. It feels as if they have held a lot of games back over the last year in terms of communication which has left a bit of vacuum that they did not have at all throughout the PS4 era. Maybe it has been a conscious choice to ramp up once they are not supply constrained? Or maybe COVID delayed games much more than we realise?

Fbh

Next Thursday is the 2 year anniversary of Deathloop and Sony "might just happen" to make show?

Suspicious Weighing Options GIF by Law & Order

Top Bottom