• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Might Be Doing A Show Next Week

Will Sony Have A Show Next Week?

• Total voters

zapper

So no SOP ?
I don't follow him, but the last time (and I think the only one...?) that he leaked something for PS besides the PSPLUS titles was the May showcase. so it could be a showcase but imo it is much more likely to be a sop, or something else like the presentation of the new hardware.

Go_Ly_Dow

26 minutes left
cat Heavy breathing GIF

Last edited:

kebaldo

I can see a SpiderMan SoP happening to highlight it before launch... I think the "big" event will be after, Sony need's to "clarify" the feature of Ps5.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
They usually do stuff on Thursday, it would have been announced by now

Pelta88

everyone is expecting a show and instead Sony is about to announce forbidden horizon west complete edition on PC. more and more amazed by the communication ps

Journalists who get press releases ahead of time trying to predict and convert that early info into, "I'm an insider. Trust me and follow me on socials, also listen to my podcast" but somehow that's the publishers fault. Aren't you bored of these journo / fake insider types making predictions which 99.9% of the time is complete and utter rhino manure? Imagine this...

Me: Elon Musk is about to transfer the IP rights to the next Tesla model to me
Zapper: It's been a month and Elon didn't transfer the rights to Pelta :messenger_loudly_crying:

Who is in the wrong here, me for talking BS or Elon's lack of communication?

Last edited:
Sony didn't announce their SOP last year until fairly late in the evening EST iirc
I don't think it will be happening this week. Most likely next week right before TGS around the 19th which is Tuesday. TGS starts the 21st which is Thursday. SoP happens traditionally occurs on Tuesdays or Thursdays.

Last edited:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
I don't think it will be happening this week. Most likely next week right before TGS around the 19th which is Tuesday. TGS starts the 21st which is Thursday. SoP happens traditionally occurs on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
I am still holding out hope because of reasons

And they better pan out here by about 4:00 EST which is in 90 minutes

Because my wife and I are going out doing some shopping and out to eat

I am still holding out hope because of reasons

And they better pan out here by about 4:00 EST which is in 90 minutes

Because my wife and I are going out doing some shopping and out to eat
And what reasons are those? Care to elaborate? Do you know something we don't? Do share ze zecretz.

All I want is a release date for the Silent Hill 2 remake. It's been almost a year since the game was announced and we've heard almost nothing since then.

Top Bottom