• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Paris Games Week 2017 Pre-Show to Host 7 New Game Announcements

If they drop the price that would be awesome! I know some people who want to buy a PS4 that would jump on that price. Also I heard someone mention another stab at a PS Allstars game. Although its unlikely id love to see them try to do it again but please just copy the Smash Formula and add enough bells and whistles to get people interested again.

Yeah, I think if Sony takes another crack at PS Allstars, it will turn out better especially when they can add even more characters like William Adams, Knack, Wander, and Spiderman.

Think we are going to get a couple of AA VR games, how about Killzone VR using the aim controller.

Looking forward to seeing more Dreams and new Indie titles, hopefully reveal by Housemarque.

xviper

This train doesn’t stop! 2017 thanks to Sony and Nintendo will go down as one of the best years in gaming history.

it really is an amazing year, but mostly it's Q1

we got games like
RE7( amazing and a true RE game)
Yakuza 0( amazing game held back by budget)
Horizon( best sony exclusive since TLOU, BB is not a new IP)
Zelda BOTW( Masterpiece and one of the greatest games of all time)
Nioh( meh)
Nier ( ultra trash but some liked it)

then for the rest of the year we got games like
Persona 5( i don't like it but heard it's good)
Friday the 13th( amazingly fun underrated MP game but it's ruined with patches)
PUBG( unfinished shit)
Tekken 7 and Injustice( same shit as previous entry)
Cuphead ( amazing and hard as fuck game)
The evil within 2( biggest disappointment of the year, fuck you bethesda )
Mario odyssey ( haven't played it but it's obviously a masterpiece)
Wolfenstien 2( boring generic shooter)
Shadow of war( good repetitive game)

and there are some remastered\remakes games like
Crash
KH
Yakuza kiwami

and there are forgotten disappointments like
Mass effect
For honor
Ghost recon
and many more

so yeah, it an awesome year filled with games, but i still think 2015 was better

Elios83

I'm definetly expecting the PS4 Pro to get its first official price drop. We have already heard news about the Slim hitting the 199$ price this holiday season as well through special promotions.
About the games the surprises are really hard to guess and could be anything (VR titles, indie games, etc). I can see a couple of new big japanese games being announced there though. I'm definetly expecting Detroit to get a release window and maybe Wild and Dreams will resurface.

Nioh( meh)
4VG6D_s-200x150.gif

firelogic

Yeah it's probably a real good time to make a couple of interesting game announcements to take some of the headlines away. And I'm sure they'll also leave some big stuff for PSX reveals, since that seems to be up there with E3 now for them.

Honestly there's not much they could announce that would make a dent in a new hardware launch. Unless it's something like a PS4 Pro for $200 bundled with any game of your choice along with a FFVII Remake demo.

we got games like
Nioh( meh)

PUBG( unfinished shit)

and there are some remasteredremakes games like
Crash
KH
Yakuza kiwami

Mass effect
For honor
Ghost recon
and many more

so yeah, it an awesome year filled with games, but i still think 2015 was better

I think I found the first person on this forum that I'm putting on ignore.

Alebrije

Do not know if Paris will be the place but expect a Pro drop price before Christmas season.

Since the show is on Paris could get more info from Ubi and Beyon Good and Evil 2.

Do not know if Paris will be the place but expect a Pro drop price before Christmas season.

Since the show is on Paris could get more info from Ubi and Beyon Good and Evil 2.

It be the opportune time now. One X around the corner, start of the selling season with BF and Xmas and retailers have already shown signs something is happening as they’ve been selling the Pros very competitively with lots of game bundles. It’s happening.

I think BGE2 is a ways out so I wouldn’t expect anything on that front.

Alebrije

It be the opportune time now. One X around the corner, start of the selling season with BF and Xmas and retailers have already shown signs something is happening as they’ve been selling the Pros very competitively with lots of game bundles. It’s happening.

I think BGE2 is a ways out so I wouldn’t expect anything on that front.

Surely, game looks far away but UBI could have something. Hope they can release BGE2 before Vivendi eats them.

est1992

Sucker punch and rocksteady,come on! Announce something!
Sucker Punch will probably be a PSX thing. They can't have everything at PGW.

Now as far as Rocksteady....I've been saying it for the past few days: They're london based, been teasing on twitter for the past month, and WB has absolutely nothing left on its slate. I think it'll be there.

[Sigma]

we got games like
Nioh( meh)

PUBG( unfinished shit)

and there are some remastered\remakes games like
Crash
KH
Yakuza kiwami

Mass effect
For honor
Ghost recon
and many more

I admit, you've managed to get my blood boiling.

RedHill

Banned
Now as far as Rocksteady....I've been saying it for the past few days: They're london based, been teasing on twitter for the past month, and WB has absolutely nothing left on its slate. I think it'll be there.
Hopefully I'm interested in whatever it is that they're working on.

I'm hoping for something new, but also for a Demon's Souls remasters
Replayed it about 8 months ago, but the framterate is so bleh. even with a 1080 Ti the PS3 emulator doesnt run that great, so a remaster would be greatly appreciated.

Completely off topic but is Halloween a big thing in Europe?

Here in Denmark, not so big, though it has become more popular these last 3 years or so

Raitaro

Completely off topic but is Halloween a big thing in Europe?

Can only vouch for two of the countries I've lived in.

Portugal: No
England: Yes

Germany: kind of, depending on city/area, but many shops do sell Halloween stuff and I have seen kids going door to door where I live (in Thuringia).
The Netherlands: seems to go up and down in terms of interest and amount of trick or treating year to year, but generally shops do sell Halloween stuff.

BB2 is one of my top requested games, it would be a nice surprise to see it being announced. Though PSX could be a better show if it exists...

Top Bottom