• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Paris Games Week 2017 Pre-Show to Host 7 New Game Announcements

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Hope to see more about Dreams, can't believe that they actually showed first concept at PS4 reveal in Feb 2013. Wild would be also great.

Btw, sad to see that there are so few posters left... A thread like this would've had dozens if not hundreds of pages a few hours prior to such an event.
It hasn't even been a week since the incident. GAF will bounce back. :)
Meanwhile lets just enjoy that it's easier to follow new threads.

vkbest

7 new games? probably a mix of multi, PSVR, and AA games. I don't expect a AAA announcement on this conference.

It hasn't even been a week since the incident. GAF will bounce back. :)
Meanwhile lets just enjoy that it's easier to follow new threads.

I can't understand the boicot to this site, when those guys usually post, write, see, play, wear things (PC, Smartphone, consoles, clothes) made in conditions close to exploitation.

The hypocrisy of this century

Kumorin

Hope to see more about Dreams, can't believe that they actually showed first concept at PS4 reveal in Feb 2013. Wild would be also great.

Btw, sad to see that there are so few posters left... A thread like this would've had dozens if not hundreds of pages a few hours prior to such an event.

Expecting they’ll announce a title change from Dreams to Pipe Dreams. As in, we’re never getting it and it only exists in the empty, Molyneux-like promises of the past.

I can't understand the boicot to this site, when those guys usually post, write, see, play, wear things (PC, Smartphone, consoles, clothes) made in conditions close to exploitation.

The hypocrisy of this century

Not boycotting all bad things, is no excuse to not boycott a specific bad thing.

“I can’t stop supporting all bad things, therefore I should not bother trying to change this one thing.” Is a terrible mentality

Kumorin

Everybody aboard the hype train...

1109868-oji0t1.jpg

HussiZooT

A skeptical me thinks that they won't announce a lot of brand new AAA games, or even if they do they'll mostly be multi-plat or timed exclusives. MAAAAAYBE 1 AAA exclusive game announcement could follow. ALL because of PSX in December.

BUUUT, the conspirator me believes that Sony will need to show big exclusive/s before Microsoft drops the XBox One X. So maybe they'll give us trailers only for now and proper gameplay reveals during PSX to keep the PS hype rolling throughout MS' XB1X launch.

Who knows...

Aggelos

Taker666

Hope we see a full reveal for DREAMS in VR..

...a couple big new VR announcements would be nice as well (Star Wars : Lightsaber Duels, Rush of Blood 2 and a scuba diving game ala Endless Ocean would be my fantasy list).

Probably wishful thinking..but I'm hoping we might see a surprise game launching this year.

Kumorin

It blows my mind how incredible that game looked and how far we have come since then.

It is such a gorgeous game. I think it still has my favorite set pieces in the series not just from a spectacle or visually appealing standpoint but in how they connected to the player emotionally.

Doubt we’ll be seeing anything from Naughty Dog today but I’m hoping for gameplay of TLOU2 at PSX in Dec.

Parmenide

Megatons still seems so unlikely, I don't know why my mind has made an exclusive connection between them and E3, it's like I can't see them happening anywhere else anymore. Hoping this conference proves me wrong.

Top Bottom