• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Paris Games Week 2017 Pre-Show to Host 7 New Game Announcements

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Well, one way to get the ball back in Sonys court is to drop the price of the PS4 Pro to $349 and the vanilla PS4 to $199.

That would really make the PS4 Pro vs Xbox One X interesting.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Given that nothing remotely interesting has leaked and/or pretty much no hype for this event I fully expect this to be a big pile of nothing.

Heck, I didn't even know about this conference until today.

Newk86

What the!? So in 40 mins from now? That's only 11pm Perth time, easily manageable! Sweet. My guess is some kind of spy game.

yurinka

vkbest

New game from Devolver Digital + Deconstructeam (devs of the award winning Gods Will Be Watching, also published by Devolver) announced a few minutes ago:

https://twitter.com/devolverdigital/status/925004806124658688
https://twitter.com/Deconstructeam/status/925000666375958528

They are from Valencia, Spain. So considering that they are European, if the game ends getting a console version (not the case of Gods Will Be Watching) I assume it may end being announced in the show.

This game, according the Youtube description is for PC, not PS4. I don't expect this on consoles

THE:MILKMAN

Could the main reason be for bringing PSX reveals forward simply be one of timing?

How many times have Europe especially complained about staying up until 4-5am because events are in LA?

The timing of mid afternoon EU time works for much more of the world and gives the big game announcements more exposure?

firelogic

Microsoft E3 was horrible. I´m sure Sony had plans on E3 if Microsoft conference would be better

Not likely. Conferences are meticulously planned out. They didn't have a plan A and plan B completely based on MS's conference.

The 7 new announcements could be middling games because they need a big showing for PSX. On the other hand, maybe they have so many big titles to announce that 7 at PSG is a drop in the bucket and they'll have even bigger ones to show at PSX.

Venuspower

I need that god damn teaser-screenshot without that ugly text from the stream.
Looks really awesome.
Bwxleab.png

Top Bottom