Sony teasing The Order sneak peak at 1pm PT today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 31, 2013
looking forward to it, I've already got my expectations tempered regarding the potential delay, I just want things to be good.

Also, the new thread that will result from this is going to be another good one lol

Jan 29, 2014
They'd better some real proper NEW gameplay this time around, or I will seriously question this game's 2014 release.

I hope it'll wow me. I really like the setting.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Jul 6, 2005
Ugh. A third person shooter? Who even likes those? Sony you better give me my princess crown JRPG sequel (and it better be cross buy on vita for FREE...and you better MARKET IT god your marketing is so bad!!! For example there are NO commercials for atelier totori plus vita!!!) for ps4 and you better have star Hana-chan and she better be 14 like mufasa-sama said OR it needs to come with real life dress up dLc or I am selling my console.

Jul 24, 2013
London
Ugh. A third person shooter? Who even likes those? Sony you better give me my princess crown JRPG sequel (and it better be cross buy on vita for FREE...and you better MARKET IT god your marketing is so bad!!! For example there are NO commercials for atelier totori plus vita!!!) for ps4 and you better have star Hana-chan and she better be 14 like mufasa-sama said OR it needs to come with real life dress up dLc or I am selling my console.
LMAO

Nov 15, 2013
UK
Definitely seems like the order. Hopefully its more than a teaser with some actual gameplay. Though knowing Sony this will probably saved for E3

Jun 7, 2013
You forgot to add:
Sony just shot themselves in the foot. I am an expert in Japanese culture so I know about things like honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.