• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony TGS Flopference Thread

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
FXIII: Not much confirmed info yet. Lightning might be voiced by Akeno Watanabe, nomchan seems to have a name, it's Sarah or Senon or something.

FFVersusXIII: The Prince is named Noctis, and the heroine is Stella.

Dissidia voice cast: Butz (Souichiro Hoshi), Exdeath (Tarou Ishida), Tina (Yukari Fukui), Cosmos (Masumi Shimamoto), Chaos (Norio Wakamoto)

The 3rd Birthday: Realtime PSP footage shown. Looks great apparently. I wonder if they'll reveal who the studio they're collaborating with to make this.

From other thread.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Onix said:
0_0

Certainly looks interesting.

Shit, it really does look like GoW via Team Ninja.
The color choices and detail are ridiculously good on the screens. I just hope it holds up in HD resolution and of course in motion. But so far that's the most interesting looking new game from TGS in my opinion. Unless of course those screens are just some concept art. They are really too small to be able to tell anything for sure.

Issun23 said:
It looks pretty weird!

175xxt.jpg
What the hell, that looks nothing like what was demonstrated earlier this year. The main character was supposed to be in 3D at it was just completely different (and better) looking.

i'm going to bookmark this thread. don't think i'll be up if something is leaked from the SCEJ conference later. Will read the tears of joy later.

DevilWillcry said:
Sony's conference is an utter failure with no Team Ico. It better be there.

I agree, this sucks ass. All they have to do is show a 4 second clip of this game, look at the crowd and say " Ok?" and walk off.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
My prediction: Not satisfied with having the bulk of the western development community crapping out shooters for their ShooterStation 3, Sony will show up with a load of eastern developed shooters to fill the void of the SS3 not having enough Japanese games.

BlazingDarkness said:
i think it's this evening, the Sony conference (japan time)

hope it delivers SOMETHING , MS conference was balls

MS conference would've been good if Gamespot didn't fuck it up for them.

Shanks

Teknoman said:
Really wish a next gen SMT would pop up here.

I'm definitely hoping for that but I wouldn't be surprised if I was disappointed. They might try and squeeze everything they possibly can from the PS2. (SMT4, Persona 5 PS2 exclusive lololol)

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
Lion Heart said:
I agree, this sucks ass. All they have to do is show a 4 second clip of this game, look at the crowd and say " Ok?" and walk off.

The funny thing is that is so true.

Team ICO aren't going to be there, I can feel it :-(

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
wtf happened to nobinobi thing boy?

weird

Ether_Snake said:
wtf happened to nobinobi thing boy?

weird

what we saw the first time was just a concept. a 2 headed stretchable dildo. so now it's actually a game. looks like Snake but with a twist most likely.

Issun23

Rindain said:
So I haven't been following things too closely--has Ico 3 been confirmed disconfirmed for TGS?

Videogaming247 said their sources told them it won't be there. Other places, Japanese and Korean say it will.

Crisis

Banned
Rindain said:
So I haven't been following things too closely--has Ico 3 been confirmed disconfirmed for TGS?

At this point nobody fucking knows. Videogames 24/7 said their sources said it won't. Some Korean and Japanese sites are running around saying it will be there.

Rindain said:

I've been reading that it's "highly unlikely" that Team ICO game will show up at TGS...but that's according to another gaming news site "source" (i.e. VG247) I'm on my knees BEGGING that something will be shown, anything...concept art, a picture of Ueda drawing concept art...anythinggggggg!

Top Bottom