• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Season 21 |OT| 'member Self-Contained Episodes?

Neece

“We’ve never done this before but we’re going to have to pass on your show.”

“Netflix you’re greenlit, who am I speaking with?”

Lol.

Jarrod38

I wonder if those were lines for Zuckerberg tonight or they rewrote them because of that VR tour thing which they were referring to.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Can't wait for the game. Looks way more twisted than the first. Excellent.

Brilliant send-up on Facebook's involvement in the election interference and Zuckerberg's total "Not mah fault" attitude about it. Fuck the Zuck.

Just finished watching the third episode. Felt extremely undercooked, with the first two mins having anything remotely funny. Plenty of story threads that just felt unfinished.

styl3s

Why is like 90% of comic book stuff in this episode from when the game was first revealed? is that stuff going to be cut from the game? prequel to the game and we will see those scenes again? Great episode but that part confuses me.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
The franchise plan

Yk6LZ8y.png

What were the last few lines in the episode? My PVR cut out early

LOL @ Buter's dad grounding Putin
rofl @ Cartman's girl interrupting his monologue

They really wasted no time with that Weinstein joke, felt a little tasteless. Plus the cut game clips felt lazy.

Okay episode otherwise though, definitely had some good bits, mostly with Zuckerberg.

Lupercal

Banned
They really wasted no time with that Weinstein joke, felt a little tasteless. Plus the cut game clips felt lazy.

Okay episode otherwise though, definitely had some good bits, mostly with Zuckerberg.

That's what South Park does tho, also who cares about Weinstein.

That's what South Park does tho, also who cares about Weinstein.

I think they like to revel in the fact that they can take a pot shot at people while they are making headlines in the news during the same week that an episode goes to air. They can crank out an episode in less than two weeks.

In the preview footage out there for the game, The Coon (Netflix) as it appears in this last episode actually appears as The Coon (Movie) in the game, was wondering why but that got explained when Netflix passed. Also, all the crossed out titles in the preview footage makes sense now since they all involved members who left at the end of the episode to form the rival group.

Bersi

In the preview footage out there for the game, The Coon (Netflix) as it appears in this last episode actually appears as The Coon (Movie) in the game, was wondering why but that got explained when Netflix passed. Also, all the crossed out titles in the preview footage makes sense now since they all involved members who left at the end of the episode to form the rival group.

Hey damiani you guys already got the game?are you going to review it?

Hey damiani you guys already got the game?are you going to review it?

I'll be reviewing it, yea. I was talking about what footage was put out like a month or so ago, there was the Franchise Plan board in it, and seeing it in the episode (I have to wait to watch them on Thursdays on South Park Studios) piqued my interest as I wanted to compare them. Also the episode seems like a good segue into the game.

Bersi

I'll be reviewing it, yea. I was talking about what footage was put out like a month or so ago, there was the Franchise Plan board in it, and seeing it in the episode (I have to wait to watch them on Thursdays on South Park Studios) piqued my interest as I wanted to compare them. Also the episode seems like a good segue into the game.

Allright thanks,looking forward to the review !

Not really sure what that article has to do with a badly dubbed Chinese martial artist?

I understand all the digs at Zuck being out of touch, trying to distance himself and Facebook from blame for the Russian ad buys, etc. But what does any of that have to do with the voice they used?
They probably thought it'd be funny with how out of place it was.

Sir Doom

OMG this episode is gold

I’m liking every fake news and Facebook dig. Inviting Zuckerberg parallels to signing to Facebook
The Zuckerburg voice made me think he’s not human but robot/machine and the noises he makes are distractions from actually discussing the issues

Favorite episode and that DC comics dig

RPGCrazied

Great episode, and I love how they did the super hero thing before the game comes out next week. And that Putin scene at the end was hilarious.

akileese

If Zuckerburg was black the Police would have shot him.

Yeah that was the implication. Also, the weird voice overs are because he never gives actual coherent responses to anything. It's basically jibberish. Just like how when they had Roger Goodell on, it was just dubbed over with nonsensical quotes from him. Personally, using Bruce Lee quotes (I think that's what it was) is a hilarious way to convey that.

Chao

I could have sworn I’ve had already seen the footage for the beginning of the episode as a fractured but whole trailer before

Top Bottom