South Park: TFBH "Game is Gold" Trailer

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
How funny.

They brought back the super dated homophobic Kanye joke from 10+ years ago. Mixed it with a semen joke and then used it to make fun of Kanye's dead mom.

I think the older you get the more eye-rolling the "edgyness" of South Park becomes.

How funny.

They brought back the super dated homophobic Kanye joke from 10+ years ago. Mixed it with a semen joke and then used it to make fun of Kanye's dead mom.

I think the older you get the more eye-rolling the "edgyness" of South Park becomes.

'member Towelie tho..?

How funny.

The mom fish was also kinda... minstrel show looking?

How funny.

The Seaman thing is actually from one of the first few seasons so around 20 years old.

Kanye is insufferable so I'll laugh at pretty much any mockery of him

How funny.

Can't wait for this game.

So to confirm, if I go ahead and preorder this for PS4 from Best Buy, I'll end up getting the Stick of Truth too, right? Anyone know in which format or whatever? Considering jumping on that as I never played the first one...

So to confirm, if I go ahead and preorder this for PS4 from Best Buy, I'll end up getting the Stick of Truth too, right? Anyone know in which format or whatever? Considering jumping on that as I never played the first one...
digital download for PSN.

the first game is brilliant. definitely play it. i don't think you'd need to play it before this though.

Oof, lots of cool white people shitting on Kanye's dead mom because it's super cool.

I love South Park, but that AV Club article about their problems dealing with post-irony gets more relevant with each passing day.