• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: TFBH "Game is Gold" Trailer

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
What an awesome funny as hell trailer. LMAO.

Ahasverus

The first one is legit one of the best RPGs out there and it's turn based. Based Obsidian.

Hopefully Ubisoft recaptured the magic.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
How funny.

They brought back the super dated homophobic Kanye joke from 10+ years ago. Mixed it with a semen joke and then used it to make fun of Kanye's dead mom.

I think the older you get the more eye-rolling the "edgyness" of South Park becomes.

Sevenfold

How funny.

They brought back the super dated homophobic Kanye joke from 10+ years ago. Mixed it with a semen joke and then used it to make fun of Kanye's dead mom.

I think the older you get the more eye-rolling the "edgyness" of South Park becomes.

'member Towelie tho..?

HotHamBoy

How funny.

The mom fish was also kinda... minstrel show looking?

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Am I the only one who just realized the fracture but whole is a play on words?

yeah :p is this you?

250px-079Slowpoke.png

I'm not seeing it

The Fractured Butthole

JeTmAn81

How funny.

The Seaman thing is actually from one of the first few seasons so around 20 years old.

Kanye is insufferable so I'll laugh at pretty much any mockery of him

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Super excited to play this. Hope the campaign is longer than The Stick of Truth's.

K' Dash

How funny.

hqdefault.jpg

Can't wait for this game.

Boogiepop

So to confirm, if I go ahead and preorder this for PS4 from Best Buy, I'll end up getting the Stick of Truth too, right? Anyone know in which format or whatever? Considering jumping on that as I never played the first one...

RDreamer

Uh, that mom fish looks real questionable.

But otherwise that was funny, especially with the context of Kanye's game.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
So to confirm, if I go ahead and preorder this for PS4 from Best Buy, I'll end up getting the Stick of Truth too, right? Anyone know in which format or whatever? Considering jumping on that as I never played the first one...

digital download for PSN.

the first game is brilliant. definitely play it. i don't think you'd need to play it before this though.

Oof, lots of cool white people shitting on Kanye's dead mom because it's super cool.

I love South Park, but that AV Club article about their problems dealing with post-irony gets more relevant with each passing day.

Top Bottom