- He was hospitalized last year for what was well reported as a mental health episode
- Well-known history of public meltdowns, odd rants, and other 'outbursts'
- Postings on his now defunct twitter account often indicated some sort of mental health issue
- He is/was was working with his insurance company to cover the costs associated with the cancellation of his tour promoting his last album, on the basis that he had mental health issues and they were aware of the risks and liabilities.
- Kanye also has several songs where he speaks about the different medications he's taking, such as Lexapro. He also talks about having a psychiatrist too in several songs.
And as a personal aside, his behaviour and publically known issues line up with mine fairly well. I have diagnoses for mental health issues and less than a year ago spent time in a facility to help me deal with said issues. So I feel fairly comfortable with saying he has mental health struggles.
Take all this as you may.
Thanks. Thought some of the crazy Kanye stuff was him being in an attention grabbing character. Hope hes getting the help he needs then, didnt know about most of that stuff and thought people were self diagnosing him