• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SpaceX Dragonship Endeavor Launch: The Future Begins Now

Wait... the earth is round?

Nah, this is fake ass Hollywood shit. We can't see the turtle either.

5f92664e28622a4b0116b3f1cbc1ca41.jpg

The signal would be way too delayed and distorted. It's just a greenscreen in front of a simulator.

As an 80's kid in Florida we watched space launches all the time. I remember the Challenger disaster with crystalline clarity, I was 10 years old. My teacher had taken as outside to watch the launch, so we saw it happen in real time. Then the Cloumbia happened and I feared that would be it for NASA and space in general.
Musk is a crazy bastard and god bless that man for getting this shit rolling again.
We've gotta get off this planet before we all kill each other. Then we can kill each other in space when the Lunar and Mars colonies try to declare independence.

Lupingosei

Banned
They landed those rockets in Florida as well during the Falcon Heavy Launch, it's not like there are tons of videos from that launch.

Now we need to wait for automated "printed" rockets and we will in the new step of the technological paradigm. Historical times as we can see new industrial revolution.

Last edited:

Liljagare

Can someone please explain whhhyyyyyyyyy we hace to see the embarrassment that is the white fat old fake hair guy on the NASA stream? Most cringey President award goes to Trump and USA. You go guy, finding a way to put going to the moon again, and shooting your own citizens in the same sentence.. :p

And, the greatest space weapons ever? Wth is going on right now?

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I feel like they need to update the intro now to Star Trek: Enterprise

(last good Star Trek show)

Top Bottom