• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGAs Thread: [Update: FINALLY a funny joke descends upon the show post #4807]

Mr. E. Yis said:
This new trailer shows Alan Wake, so maybe Alan Wake 2 will be shown.

My predictions----
Alan Wake 2
Dead Rising 3
Mortal Kombat HD Arcade Collection

Alan Wake is probably only in there because it is nominated for best Xbox 360 game. I wouldn't expect a sequel until at least 2012.

yencid

from the mass effect facebook page.

76508_461397376644_85811091644_5714743_2440804_n.jpg

?

DuckRacer

"No barcode was found in this image. Either it did not contain a barcode, or did not contain one in a supported format, or the software was simply unable to find it. Go "Back" in your browser and try another image."

Get your viral campaign straight, tia.

Lots of London references. Secret Intelligence Service website and now The Clash who sang 'London's calling'.

If I had to guess. Nuclear War has taken place and the intelligence services are just about scraping by. Oh, and the Thames has flooded.

wwm0nkey

Well for those who thought the zombie game was Resident Evil, looks like you win

vga-zombie-teaser-14cef007c8dcad.jpg

vga-zombie-teaser-04cef007c6c31d.jpg

Probably the Racoon City game we have heard about.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Was posted in the zombie specific thread, but as I said there the 'murder' clue squence could be 'Murder Your Friends'.

Would fit in with those multiplayer Resident Evil rumours we've heard.

Big game announcement at VGA award show. Trying to keep the press release from sounding "corporate lame", because the game is anything but.
-Danny Bilson, THQ | Twitter

So, who believes that the big THQ announcement isn't something big and corporate?

Is it too early for this to be Montreal's game? I don't know exactly what Bilson does at THQ...

derFeef

oddworld18 said:

So, who believes that the big THQ announcement isn't something big and corporate?

Is it too early for this to be Montreal's game? I don't know exactly what Bilson does at THQ...
Saints Row 3 ?

V_Ben

Banned
oddworld18 said:

THQ VP Of Core Games. So He knows what's up. I'm pulling for Guilmero's project with Voltition myself...

oddworld18 said:

Probably Saints Row or the Del Toro game. The Corporate shit would probably refer to the PR crud about uniting with an acclaimed movie director yada yada.

Likelyhood of the next Tomb Raider getting a trailer there?

Ezduo

Banned
Battlefield 3 eh? Hope my PC can run it whenever it comes out. Have there been any rumors about what it's going to be like?

Ezduo said:
Battlefield 3 eh? Hope my PC can run it whenever it comes out. Have there been any rumors about what it's going to be like?
You can always get it on 360/PS3 if your PC can't. Inb4 blasphemy claims. We know it will use an upgraded version of the frostbite engine.

oddworld18 said:

Darksiders 2 teaser pls! Darksiders 2 teaser pls!

OneLetter

oddworld18 said:
"Big game announcement at VGA award show. Trying to keep the press release from sounding "corporate lame", because the game is anything but." -Danny Bilson, THQ | Twitter

Exciting! Whatever it may be.......

:D

yencid

oddworld18 said:

probably will be saints row 3 but i would love for it to be darksiders instead.

Stantron

So hyped for the Uncharted 3 reveal. Wish I had the will power to totally ignore all things U3 until launch though. With U2, I watched every single piece of media I could before release, and it kind of ruined the wow factor when playing.

.la1n

I don't mind darksiders 2 coming 2012, they can take all the time they need. I have peace of mind knowing a sequel is even coming. I would prefer a reveal of guillermo's project opposed to Saints Row 3 (never been a fan of the series.)

If Uncharted 3 shows up I will be stoked, I am currently doing a playthrough of the first game into the second since it's been a while since Iv'e played either. Having a blast.

wouwie

Stantron said:
So hyped for the Uncharted 3 reveal. Wish I had the will power to totally ignore all things U3 until launch though. With U2, I watched every single piece of media I could before release, and it kind of ruined the wow factor when playing.

My feelings exactly. Though i did manage to stay away from UC2 media a while before the game was released. This time, i'm only going to watch a reveal trailer and the very first batch of screenshots (with UC2, the first picture batch was concentrated on one area which is good for not spoiling locations). After that, i'm not watching anything until release, no matter how hard it is going to be to resist. A big part of UC's appeal is discovering the game when playing.

Two weeks. I hope it's going to be UC3.

Pooya

NotTheGuyYouKill said:
Will the VGAs be streamed live? My satellite's wonky, so I'm not able to get Spike.
I think Geoff said on his twitter that there are no online streams this year.

wwm0nkey

Ok now that Gears is officially on the list and the Kinect rumor is still floating around....Kinect playlist in Gears 3?

FoneBone

wwm0nkey said:
Ok now that Gears is officially on the list and the Kinect rumor is still floating around....Kinect playlist in Gears 3?
Cliffy B specifically said that GoW3 won't have Kinect support.

Pooya

derFeef said:
Gears (not mentioned the 3) gameplay what we do not expect. Yup - Kinect stuff.
yeah, they don't mention Gears of War 3, and description of the video reads "future of Gears of War", pretty much. Geoff on twitter also says "Gears of War announcement", looks like to be unrelated to 3, good thing I guess :p .

Top Bottom