• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SPOILER: Spoiler Metal Gear Solid V (TPS) Spoiler Thread (Contains Spoilers, Thanos).

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezekial45

Banned
I'd like to see reaction to the spoiler if you please. nothing specific, but a comment about the nature of it would be great.

I guess some things are too big a spoiler for this thread.

Venom Fox

Banned
Everyone it's ok, I thought I'd found the guy who posted these on Reddit.
Everyone got to r/MetalGear, got to the spoiler thread, that's where I seen the posts.

Edit: Fuck

NvTB3CP.png

i wonder if his butt is where the clone of the clone of the philosopher's legacy is stashed, in a fulton balloon that inflates when he's in danger so he can float away.

entremet

This really is the worse spoiler thread in existence.

Is it a MGS fan thing?

I know you guys can be a little crazy.

It's not bad because of the lack of spoilers, but because people are acting secretive in a fucking SPOILER thread!

Just post them. Without spoiler tags.

Euron

Somebody DM me the dank spoilers plz I'm slowly going insane here I think I can faintly hear Sins of the Father playing in the background while I type this

Is it a MGS fan thing?

It's not bad because of the lack of spoilers, but because people are acting secretive in fucking SPOILER thread!

I started it up as a favor to a fellow poster who was concerned about spoilers being posted in the community/boot camp threads.

Only stuck around for the spoiler tags and EmCee's post.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
It's a spoiler thread. Don't want spoilers = GTFO.

Venom Fox

Banned
Who the fuck says DM as doesn't matter? Especially in a world with Twitter.

Literally the first time i saw using DM as "doesn't matter"
Lmao, sorry, I've always used DM like that when editing my posts.

I was scared to death when I seen 2 pages of people hunting me down. I even had people looking in the community thread and PMing me lol.

It was all here https://www.reddit.com/r/metalgears...athread_for_any_and_all_leak_discussion_this/

The original post got deleted In yesterday's thread but there's a guy in here that brought it up again.
Apparently the 4chan one is from a couple of weeks ago off the back of the Japan bootcamp.

entremet

Lol I made one post on the first page and tagged it just so people wouldn't rip me an asshole for no reason like they did last time I made a spoiler thread. Aim your displeasure elsewhere please

I'm fine. I just find it funny that some poster are co-opting a thread meant for spoilers.

THIS IS A SPOILER THREAD.

Why they heck would you (not you specifically) complain about spoilers in a spoiler thread lol.

This thread is just pure comedy to me lol.

Is it a MGS fan thing?

It's not bad because of the lack of spoilers, but because people are acting secretive in a fucking SPOILER thread!

Just post them. Without spoiler tags.
We've had thread after thread about every theory and possible twist Kojima could throw at us but when things get legit...?

I miss the carnival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom