• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SPOILER: Spoiler Metal Gear Solid V (TPS) Spoiler Thread (Contains Spoilers, Thanos).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

Holly?
Could she be, Holly from Metal Gear 2 ? (if its true)
Holly_White.gif
Oh man...

After a super brief look on mobile...I see no one on Reddit or 4chan or mgsforumstalking about this.

No quiet, no skullface, no Chico, no gz...it also doesn't line up with what we heard today.

PensOwl

Banned
honestly the clone shtick was already tired after mgs4 where solidus and liquids bodies were being traded around like cards

partyboy

Every time I enter a spoiler thread here at neogaf I see people in it complaining about spoilers. What were they expecting?

Anyway, have we learned anything that has made us ashamed of our words and deeds like Kojima promised?

It's a spoiler thread.

So Quiet gets tortured, huh? And you can control how much pain you can inflict. Neat.

can't wait for the Gaf thread about how gross and problematic the game is

Boss having her own clone project is actually not that far-fetched but still.......lol if that's true.

Joy Division is a nice nod

The Boss having clones makes too much sense

Elisa being alive is pretty bullshit, but then maybe it's another Elisa or just a nod to the character. Sounds a lot like Dr. Madnar in 4

Cubed

I honestly always thought it was weird that The Boss never had clothes. Even though this may seem far-fetched I honestly think it fits too well to not be in the game. Why WOULDN'T Zero want clones of her?

I will actually be disappointed if the spoiler ends up not being true.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Yeah i know :D

i mean it have an original character from
mgs :po
, will kojima really do that?

Considering Kojima took the "Zero created the Patriots" sub plot from Portable Ops, yes it's totally possible that more Portable Ops material will be referenced. Not saying it's likely, but it's possible.

Venom Fox

Banned
Guys, the spoilers referenced here were taken from Reddits metal gear spoiler thread, it's little bits on info taken from multiple posts that were deleted in yesterday's madness in r/MetalGear.

Basically r/MetalGear went on lock down because of spoilers and posts got deleted, the guy who posted these also posted about the face change mechanic a few months ago before Brazil outed them.
I don't know who he is or where he went but with him telling everyone about the face mechanics and then Brazil backing that up as well as today, I'm inclined to beleive him.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Guys, the spoilers referenced here were taken from Reddits metal gear spoiler thread, it's little bits on info taken from multiple posts that were deleted in yesterday's madness in r/MetalGear.

Basically r/MetalGear went on lock down because of spoilers and posts got deleted, the guy who posted these also posted about the face change mechanic a few months ago before Brazil outed them.
I don't know who he is or where he went but with him telling everyone about the face mechanics and then Brazil backing that up as well as today, I'm inclined to beleive him.

I believed that the Paz in the trailer was a clone the moment I saw her. That part at least is a certainty in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom