• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SPOILERS Pokemon Sun/Moon Begins to leak on 4Chan

Roman

well i'm certainly interested

Yo you need a proper discord invite. Also, PokeGAF already has a discord, I don't see why we need to make another.

I'm flattered that you'd personally hit me up, but i'm just some guy, haha! Nothing special.

I'd definitely be willing to participate for sure though. I'm afraid I can't commit to anything more than that.

I apologize, here is another non-expiring link.

I'll talk people up on the PokeGAF discord but I think for organization it is preferrable to have a separate one.

That would be great, PK. Looking forward to it!

I was given both of them by an NPC but I can't remember when/where, sadly. I'm beginning my Sun playthrough and I intend to keep much better track of things this time around.

Before or after the E4? Its kool if you don't know, its a lot of details to remember lol

I was given both of them by an NPC but I can't remember when/where, sadly. I'm beginning my Sun playthrough and I intend to keep much better track of things this time around.

Yup.
The Magmar I caught for Flame Body also was holding a Magmarizer.

Before or after the E4? Its kool if you don't know, its a lot of details to remember lol

You get them before the Elite Four, but pretty far into the game. Wild Magmar can be found much earlier in comparison.
Not sure where wild Elekid/Electabuzz can be found or whether they are version exclusive.

Nope. The blame is entirely on Nintendo/GameFreak for failing to have, once again, good measures against hacking.

There's literally nothing you can do about that sort of hacking when the system is comprised. If you can see the games code you can see the games code.

Where Nintendos anti-hacking measures are pitiful is for online/tournament entry. There are better fan written legality checkers than Nintendo ever manages.

Yup.
The Magmar I caught for Flame Body also was holding a Magmarizer.

You get them before the Elite Four, but pretty far into the game. Wild Magmar can be found much earlier in comparison.
Not sure where wild Elekid/Electabuzz can be found or whether they are version exclusive.

From what I've seen they're both available, Elekid/Electibuzz on the third island. That good though. As long as I can get Electivire before the E4, that's fine with me.

Forkball

The Sun and Moon website actually posted Necrozma art, though with no information, just teasing that there are more mysteries in Sun and Moon.

3rdlegendary-770x562.png

Funnily enough, the URL has "3rdlegendary" in it. Dat mystery.

Also in Battle Spot Free Battles, you can choose to not fight against teams with legendary Pokemon.

Carbonox

Was it ever posted anywhere the full extent of customization for your character? My character looked great in X/Y but I'm not so excited for the clothing options I've seen so far in this. :lol

Forkball

Was it ever posted anywhere the full extent of customization for your character? My character looked great in X/Y but I'm not so excited for the clothing options I've seen so far in this. :lol

It's certainly more than XY. The girls once again have more options than the boys, but that's also true in life I suppose. There are also tons of dyes so everyone should be able to stand out.

The Sun and Moon website actually posted Necrozma art, though with no information, just teasing that there are more mysteries in Sun and Moon.

3rdlegendary-770x562.png

Funnily enough, the URL has "3rdlegendary" in it. Dat mystery.

Also in Battle Spot Free Battles, you can choose to not fight against teams with legendary Pokemon.
I still can't unsee this...

4e711b4c44694c58b828eb0a489468da.png

clemenx

Banned
I don't know who's more insane, Xurxitree, the green thing or the Origami. Xurxitree is literally some peeled cables. I love it.

Fatmanp

I have stayed away from these leaks but a friend of mine said that the only Pokemon that can be caught in this are the new ones. That has to be BS right?

Fatmanp

Sort of? It's like a UB, but at the same time a traditional third legendary.

There are plenty of old Pokemon you can catch in this game. I doubt they ever do something like BW again.

Thanks. Any idea od the version exclusives for the old Pokemon? Veering towards picking up Sun based on the new Pokemon but oldies could still change that.

Thanks. Any idea od the version exclusives for the old Pokemon? Veering towards picking up Sun based on the new Pokemon but oldies could still change that.

I believe it's Alolan Vulpix and Ninetales, Gible, Gabite and Garchomp, Trapinch, Vibrava and Flygon, Cranidos and Rampardos, Tirtouga and Carracosta, Rufflet and Braivary and Petilil and Lilligant in Sun, then Alolan Sandshrew and Sandslash, Beldum, Metang and Metagross, Goomy, Sliggoo and Goodra, Shieldon and Bastiodon, Archen and Archeops, Vullaby and Mandibuzz and Cottonee and Whimsicott in Moon.

Well we've got our SuMo 2 set up. Empty lots become gyms, Tapus and transformer 3rd legendary have new forms.

So a little while ago people were discussing held items on wild Pokemon. Here is a full list now:
http://pastebin.com/5K478BsX
(including ones you can't encounter e.g. Meloetta) Now if I only I knew what the 3 columns were. I'm guessing 50% and 10%.

I also noticed there is no lucky egg which of course leaves me asking, how are we supposed to get multiples of these now?

UberTag

I believe it's Alolan Vulpix and Ninetales, Gible, Gabite and Garchomp, Trapinch, Vibrava and Flygon, Cranidos and Rampardos, Tirtouga and Carracosta, Rufflet and Braivary and Petilil and Lilligant in Sun, then Alolan Sandshrew and Sandslash, Beldum, Metang and Metagross, Goomy, Sliggoo and Goodra, Shieldon and Bastiodon, Archen and Archeops, Vullaby and Mandibuzz and Cottonee and Whimsicott in Moon.
I'm still pitching Vanilluxe (Sun) and Gigalith (Moon) as version exclusives until I'm proven to be otherwise incorrect.

Well we've got our SuMo 2 set up. Empty lots become gyms, Tapus and transformer 3rd legendary have new forms.

So a little while ago people were discussing held items on wild Pokemon. Here is a full list now:
http://pastebin.com/5K478BsX
(including ones you can't encounter e.g. Meloetta) Now if I only I knew what the 3 columns were. I'm guessing 50% and 10%.

I also noticed there is no lucky egg which of course leaves me asking, how are we supposed to get multiples of these now?
Guess we can start rallying for a Battle Frontier in SM2 now, huh?

How are Flygon and Goodra opposites? Flygon has lower stats than Goodra...

This is like Aggron and Tyranitar being opposites. It doesn't work when one is just so much better, stat wise, than the other.

Do we know which Pokemon appear in the game outside of combats (I mean in the game world, like Corsola, Pikachu or Machamp in the demo) ? I always thought this was something that needed improvement in the previous games, you barely had any Pokemon in the world.

Fatmanp

Thank you very much for this.

Berordn

How are Flygon and Goodra opposites? Flygon has lower stats than Goodra...

This is like Aggron and Tyranitar being opposites. It doesn't work when one is just so much better, stat wise, than the other.

Well you see Flygon lives in deserts and Goodra lives in marshes. That makes them opposing counterparts!

Alternatively, Flygon is is a bad Pokemon and Goodra is a good Pokemon. That makes them opposing counterparts!
not serious

Reminds me that BW story was never finished and that we'll probably never see the original dragon.

I don't know that I'd say it wasn't finished, B2/W2 tied up all the plot points they left wide open from B/W. Kyurem's original form being teased seemed more like something they could follow up on in the future if it tickled their fancy.

Cruxist

So, I know we're still mining the data, but Omega Ruby is going to be $25 on Black Friday at some places, and I had skipped out on that release. Does it look like any of the systems or pokemon from those games will be worthwhile to have once Bank connection opens up? The Ruby/Sapphire remakes are the only pokemon games I've missed since Platinum.

Reminds me that BW story was never finished and that we'll probably never see the original dragon.

BW's story was definitely concluded. The original dragon was a setting point that was further elaborated on in BW2. Gen V said everything needed to say. Everyone's stories were closed out.

I know most people seem kind of annoyed at the UB's designs, but I love them. They're alien and different looking, but all of them still look like Pokemon. There's still roots in them that would be normal Pokemon designs (living lights, insects, jellyfish, origami, and so on).

Top Bottom