• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Spoilers] Resident Evil 7 Demo: "There's More, Right?" Edition

Persona7

Banned
yNen4e9.gif

wow

Spoo

So "You'll have to say goodbye eventually, but will you be ready?" must refer to the fact that we need to say goodbye to this demo.

But will we be ready?

Seik

Banned
No I refuse to believe the finger does nothing

Didn't someone at Capcom Germany or something like that said that the finger had some kind of usefulness??

Unless they just meant that it serves as a hint pointer...

I'm fucking devastated and trying to find a meaning to life now. :lol

bloomorte

I know it's hard, but I think you guys should give up until capcom says something. If they don't, then probably there's nothing more.

I won't be able to stop pressing F5 until you guys give up, so please, do it.

The Ummah

Banned
From the Famitsu interview...

Nakanishi: We wanted people to think "So.. where do I use this thing?" among other things that cleverly puzzle the player.

Kawada: There will be some gimmicks that people may not even run into at all. You may have a friend or partner etc who will notice something and say something like "Wait... what was that?...". We wanted a preview of the sensation that you will be able to experience in the main game when it releases.

The "thing" is the damn finger!!!

Flo_Evans

Has anyone figured out the real name of the show they are filming?

I think it must be an audio trigger in VHS land.

The headphones/muffs, ADR comment, they name the family members except for the girl ghost... ajhhjhhjhjjj

I get the feeling those Capcom social media people in wherever didn't get any more info than we did. They probably just look up theories online somewhere and then relay that to do their job as Conversation Havers.

goonie

I know it's hard, but I think you guys should give up until capcom says something. If they don't, then probably there's nothing more.

I won't be able to stop pressing F5 until you guys give up, so please, do it.
Yeah, I feel like their silence fuels our conversation about the demo, which is exactly what they want. Maybe if we let it rest for a bit, we could get some definite closure.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
lol someone find out if Capcom USA has a fbook page and if so, all of us message them
and say Capcom France is spilling the beans and wed like confirmation from them as well to put us out of our misery

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Was that tape footage part of the Kitchen VR demo?
No one?
I think the how numbers was a hint at what Kitchen actually was and no one clocked on, also I still think people are looking for something thats not there lol

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I'll say this whole ride has been very inspirational as someone who likes these kind of games and community efforts.

It's been an honor.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
It truly wasn't about the Resident Evil 7 demo all along, but the friends we made along the way~

I still think there may be a bit more, the axe isn't technically an ending either, and I do think due to this being listed as demo 1, and other things, there may be a demo 2 on the horizon.

gafneo

Banned
Here's something interesting. When I only get the fuse and answer the phone, I only get the memories line and the power to choose.

The message that reads, "You will have to say goodbye eventually, but are you ready?"
Is when we had the memory from vhs and when we made a choice. The next step is to say goodbye, but if you do one last thing to be ready to leave.

You feel me guys? We have to legit say" goodbye into the mic before me leave the house.

saskayzx

Neo Member
sent a message to the UK and US capcom facebook pages.... for my sanity I hope there is more or i will have a mental break down.

Top Bottom