• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix announces this thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
stalker said:
Gaffers laughing at those terrible miyamoto news make me sad :-(

Has-been websites staffed by 25 year old community college "Computer Science" major crypto-furries who wouldn't know a good photoshop if jarosh hit them in the head with a skillet make me laugh regardless of what they're posting.

madhtr

heh, however the stories got posted is beyond me..... It was no one from our site, that's for sure. I didn't notice this earlier cause I was too busy taking care of a spamfest in our IRC channel ^^;

Edit 1 - So, just to be clear, both of the stories posted were false.

Edit 2 - I've been told that the two people who posted these stories are actually new hires.... and that they may have been their sample stories provided by them with their application..... in any case, no idea how it slipped through. Apologies for the insanity.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
And be reopened tomorrow, when Miyamoto is really supposed to pass away from being clocked by an airborne tortoise.

Defuser

madhtr said:
heh, however the stories got posted is beyond me..... It was no one from our site, that's for sure. I didn't notice this earlier cause I was too busy taking care of a spamfest in our IRC channel ^^;

So, just to be clear, both of the stories posted were false.
Thx for the clearup :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom