• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix announces this thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisis

Banned
This just in:

I've signed an exclusive deal with 20th Century Fox to distribute my penis on HD-DVD and Blu-ray Disc. Due to the size and length, the 30GB and 50GB discs will be necessary.

It's all totally legit, guys.

Its meant to be funny because he got hopped on by a turtle, I guess.

IF Squeenix were to put a franchise on the 360, I'd wager it would be a dusty old one that doesn't carry too much value nowadays but would still please some hardcore types.

Front Mission, Ogre Battle, Actraiser, something a little less risky then a big name. So as to not piss off all the JPN guys who won't buy it. Ogre Battle sounds perfectably reasonable.

Still ain't happining though.

painey

:lol :lol :lol quality. I read the first post and I was in shock, i read the replies and still didnt believe it and then they shiggy link and i was so confused :lol

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
so sites fishing for hits is cool now? This is like the Fresh Prince theme song joke threads except not funny.

Durante

RPGamer is in fact one of the least shitty sites out there. They even post PR art in the original resolution most of the time! And this thread has great comedic value - I thought for a moment that I had to buy a 360 sooner than anticipated :lol

Fady K

What the hell??? I thought it the Square-Enix deal was real until the Miyamoto story, heck, I would have believed that Miyamoto story if it wasnt for the turtles and the bird.

Damn RPGamer, I actually thought were getting a new Tactics Ogre.

C4Lukins

Fady K said:
What the hell??? I thought it the Square-Enix deal was real until the Miyamoto story, heck, I would have believed that Miyamoto story if it wasnt for the turtles and the bird.

Damn RPGamer, I actually thought were getting a new Tactics Ogre.

Same here. It was such an out of left field news item for a franchise I had completely forgotten about, so it did not sound like the sort of thing someone would make up.

Durante

Papi said:
Miyamoto's daughter is hot. So I've heard.
Yeah, she sure is
6041link-_-.jpg

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Please mods ban the word "RPGgamer" from the forum. I dont wanna read that ever again. Dumbasses.

Deku

Banned
We still need a press release. IGN might still pick it up.

They'll think our press release is the source for the RPGamer news bulletin.

Deku

Banned
I think they may have been hacked? The authors of both stories have no profiles attached to them. Unless its some prank by one of the staffers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom