• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square-Enix: Bravely Second + Final Fantasy Explorers livestream on Friday

L~A

?

Didn't notice anything, to be honest (about the battle system).

Ha ha, still going on with that "Bri" joke from the 1st stream :p

Retweet to win some fish? ;p

Lucreto

Not a huge fan of Bravely Default. I spent hours grinding on each chapter just to beat the boss. I am like 10 levels stronger than I am meant to be and I still struggle against the bosses

I just landed in the area with the final crystal and said to hell with this.

Khrno

Tuned in and it just ended.

Have any recaps videos been uploaded yet? Or at least someone took any screenshots?

Have any recaps videos been uploaded yet? Or at least someone took any screenshots?

Only took one screenshot.... :lol
jtu8OHTO3NZsd.jpg

L~A

Square-Enix will upload the whole thing (including the Final Fantasy Explorers segment) in a little bit. I'll post it here and update the OP when it's out.

Pretty cool stream overall. Nothing new, but still, we got to see some action. They weren't kidding when they said For the Sequel was basically a big demo for Bravely Second, ha ha.

They changed Jean Engarde character model...he now looks closer to his artwork (I thought his previous model was weird so I am gald ). The game looks beautiful. It's nice to see Can't wait for the demo. Hopefully "soon" means next eshop update !

Top Bottom