• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix full E3 2013 lineup

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I wish they gave the date of FFX/X-2 HD already. :/

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
LIST DOES NOT CONTAIN UNANNOUNCED TITLES

But Versus XIII was announced 7 years ago...why the secrecy? I just don't understand Square sometimes, and how they expect people to get excited about a project for nearly a decade.

Oh well, hopefully they put on a good show. If they say "Please be excited for TGS" I will probably snap though.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
no, "look at the next gen FF" part

That doesn't exactly mean Versus 13 is going to show up there. For all we know Square will troll and show FF16, 17, 18, and 19 before they show or even announce a date for versus 13.

Why can't they just outright say versus 13 will show up or not?

But Versus XIII was announced 7 years ago...why the secrecy? I just don't understand Square sometimes, and how they expect people to get excited about a project for nearly a decade.

Oh well, hopefully they put on a good show. If they say "Please be excited for TGS" I will probably snap though.

because it's not titled VsXIII anymore, so why would it be listed if it's going to have a grand re-unveiling?

Worst kept secret in gaming at this point.

Could be worse

Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft featuring Kinect® and exclusive access to The Cloud®

Shaikh

Banned
Eagerly waiting for:
Thief
Murdered: Soul Suspects

My wishes for unannounced titles:
Hitman 6 [Square Enix Montreal next-gen title]
Legacy of Kain reboot
Just Cause 3
Also expecting to see Lara Croft: Reflections announcement. Hopefully its a Guardian of Light like game.

Note: My first post on NeoGAF. :D

This is getting talked about in another thread, but KH 2.5 HD Remix is unlikely to get announced at E3.

KH 1.5 HD Remix releases on September 10 in NA/EU, about ten days before TGS 2013.

2.5 will almost certainly get announced at TGS, and not before.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
*reads "Square Enix full E3 2013 lineup"*
*clicks on it*
*reads "NOTE: THIS LIST DOES NOT CONTAIN UNANNOUNCED TITLES."*
*leaves disappointed*

AJ_Wings

Thief not being playable at E3 makes me a bit worried. It's as if after the long development cycle, they're still not confident enough to let the public get their hands on it.

Please don't screw it up Eidos Montreal...

Quentyn

WBIE. Warner Bros owns the rights to the IP (I think), and they've registered the domain names for the game. I guess it's going to be at Sony or Microsoft's conference?

Interesting thanks. There were a couple of unannounced WB games in the Twitch E3 schedule. If they don't show it at a conference they will at least show it there.

sub_o

Hashimoto, if this is this year's complete lineup, I'm not sure why should I be excited. Please surprise us.

FoneBone

This is getting talked about in another thread, but KH 2.5 HD Remix is unlikely to get announced at E3.

KH 1.5 HD Remix releases on September 10 in NA/EU, about ten days before TGS 2013.

2.5 will almost certainly get announced at TGS, and not before.

Unless it's from Nintendo or tied to a hardware reveal (ie, this FF announcement), you're not likely to see much of anything Japanese announced at E3.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII has been cancelled. However, its assets and development have been moved into a nearly-identical project with exactly the same people working on it, the not-yet-announced Final Fantasy XV.

Does that bit of semantics work? ;-)

Famassu

They don't, THAT'S why the secrecy. They haven't wanted to keep Versus in people's minds so that they wouldn't get too exhausted waiting for it. I mean, we still do, but at least they aren't rubbing our face with Versus every single day being all "nannannaaa, ur not getting this yeeet."

Oregano

So wait SE won't even have Bravely Default at their booth? I know Nintendo is publishing but shouldn't they at least support it a bit.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
If they were on the list, then they wouldn't be unannounced.

We already knew more or less that those games will be at the e3, i was expecting a list containing leaks or square enix giving us a complete list with all the names or a list with all those names + "x unannounced games".

Shaikh

Banned
33eu39z.jpg

Make this happen please SE.

Squire

Banned
Curious what's up with that. Even the trailer released earlier this week said it was "developed by Square Enix Co., Ltd."

It's been troubled. I think it's been canceled of put on ice at least twice. SE London is managing and they had to bring in JP staff to bail out Airtight.

If they're bringing it out I'm assuming they've reached a point where they feel everyone involved has their act together. It's looks interesting. I wanna see more.

That trailer for Murdered: Soul Suspects looked pretty cool with the noir thing going on.

Looking forward to a date for the FF X/X-2 HD collection like everyone else.

Glad we finally have a date for Lightning Returns even if it somehow ended up in 2014.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
Best line up in ages and best line up of E3. Versus's only missing to complete it.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Best line up in ages and best line up of E3. Versus's only missing to complete it.

I'll be honest but their line-up this year is so much better since 2006.

Cheebo

Banned
Dragon Quest?
Bleah.

There's Bravely Default too anyway.

Bravely Default while looks great is no substitute for Dragon Quest. VII's remake looks incredible. Square-Enix basically will prove how low they have fallen if they can't even do that.

Top Bottom