• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix full E3 2013 lineup

Personally I am so interested in Thief & Murdered Soul Suspect, both highly anticipated for me.

As for the Unannounced title, there is only one I really want to be announced:

Legacy of Kain: War of Nosgoth

It's been far too long already.

Velcro Fly

Have a feeling none of the unannounced games are going to be for the 3DS or Vita anyway so I won't care too much if I'm disappointed.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Please we don't another Fabula Nova Crystallis... just go back and make a new main FF games each one with it's own world and myth.

You mean the FFXIII name? The FNC mythos is fine since it was done by Nojima so I wouldn't mind FFXV being a FNC game.

cj_iwakura

Bravely Default while looks great is no substitute for Dragon Quest. VII's remake looks incredible. Square-Enix basically will prove how low they have fallen if they can't even do that.

They already proved that by not localizing Type 0.

UrAvgGuy

I can't really get too excited about that list...well except for maybe ARR. Guess i'll just have to wait and see what this "future of final fantasy" business is all about.

Top Bottom