• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix official E3 2019 [OT] [Total Compendium of News] Press Conference 6PM EDT / 9PM EDT

What is your current level of Hype?

• 9999 x 15 = Omnislash!

Votes: 47 52.2%

Votes: 4 4.4%

Votes: 16 17.8%

Votes: 8 8.9%

Votes: 15 16.7%

• Total voters

B_Boss

Can you guys even IMAGINE Sephiroth forms and Weapon in this damned game 😱😱😱!?!? Shit looks and plays unreal!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Full trailer hype

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
There is no holding button to attack or defend BS like in FFXV, I was very critical about how the combat is going to be, but I’m damn impressed.

kunonabi

That in game banter is awful. Combat seems closer to what The Last Story did than the usual shit square combat.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

CJY

Banned
I'll just put this here...
Screenshot%2525202019-06-11%252520at%25252002.19.56.png

YES! TIFA!!! Although stockings feel a bit too much there, it seems a bit too black her costume. Still dat "zettai ryouiki" though, so it likely will have added fetishism for some.

I don't see why she has 2 top on for some reason. one white and one black. Weird.

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Looks good. Still dont like the cut it into two parts thing. So I'll wait till both come out and I can get it for $60

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Has SE said anything about Deus Ex? I'm not watching as I expected the show to be all about japanese games that I have zero interest in.

Orenji Neko

Yeah, this combat gameplay is a much, much, much better bridge between the old and new. This is Final Fantasy and based on what I've seen, this is good enough for me personally to forgive them for FFXIII and FFXV.

Why are people screaming like idiots over everything?

Yeah, it's annoying.

Reactions: TLZ

mortal

Gold Member
Bravo Square Enix, bravo. That was a phenomenal showing. For the first time in a long time, Square Enix has delivered.
I was on the fence, but now I'm fully onboard. I just wish we got to see just how big the map for Midgar will be in episode 1. Two blurray's worth of game content.

Last edited:
Top Bottom