• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix reveals TGS 2014 booth map

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
Dat Open Mega Theather will make me happy... I know!

http://gematsu.com/2014/09/square-enix-reveals-tgs-2014-booth-map

SE-TGS14-Map-600x286.jpg

Square Enix has updated its official Tokyo Game Show website with its booth map for next week’s expo.

The company will have an Open Mega Theater this year, as well as a Square Enix Partners Theater and Event Stage, and a dedicated area for its newly announced Dive In mobile game streaming service.

Dragon Quest: Heroes has its own corner in the back of the booth, right next to the smartphone versions of Dragon Quest IV and VIII. And next to that, Chaos Rings III: Prequel Trilogy and Deadman’s Cross.

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix, Final Fantasy Explorers, and Bravely Second are all lined up next to each other, though there is an empty space in between Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix and Final Fantasy Explorers—a playable game still not announced for the show, perhaps?

The Evil Within is on the left side of the Event Stage, next to the Partners Theater, and Final Fantasy XIV is on the right side.

The Tokyo Game Show runs from September 18 to 21.

Perfo

Open? Is this a first?

No. I think it's from 2010? Something like that. Closed Mega Theather "closed" long ago. Now their air movies there and upload them on the internet soon after.

Did they even announce the game officially for Japan yet ?

No. That's why they'll do it there. Tabata's openess at PAX shows he is ready to make an announcement, and what better occasion than TGS?

iosefe

Likely the rumored new mobile game. But it would be weird sandwiching between KH and FF. Or not. Who knows what they're thinking these days

Perfo

Likely the rumored new mobile game. But it would be weird sandwiching between KH and FF. Or not. Who knows what they're thinking these days

It's something playable so I don't think people should expect much from that. Best case is a demo of type-0. "Best case".

Perfo

maybe Type-0, but I don't have much faith in XV showing.

wanna participate in my avatar bet Perfo?

Again, I don't see Kagari saying in every single thread in neogaf to not expect FFXV. She obviously knows something. It must be there. No need for bets this time.

Go_Ly_Dow

FFXV is coming. I can feel it's presence in the air.

Will anyone give their faith one more time?

Believe?

BELIEVE!

Again, I don't see Kagari saying in every single thread in neogaf to not expect FFXV. She obviously knows something. It must be there. No need for bets this time.

it could show up, but the new info could be minimal. (they've done it before)
i guess all this pre-tgs stuff has left me pessimistic, hell i'm also waiting for TLG haha

Believe?

BELIEVE!

Yes Believe M_Night! Believe and participate in my Fabula Avatar bet to show your faith. Bwahaha

TheTux

maybe Type-0, but I don't have much faith in XV showing.

wanna participate in my avatar bet Perfo?

Well Kagari also suggested not to do the bet lol.

Believe?

BELIEVE!

That's right, believe!

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
There's a blank spot (aka no game title) between the KHII.5 and Final Fantasy Explorers sections.

Philippo

Or maybe she knows nothing? It's cool getting infos from insiders, but depending 100% on them seems a little risky :p

Then again, i too hope the game's there.

Perfo

Or maybe she knows nothing? It's cool getting infos from insiders, but depending 100% on them seems a little risky :p

Then again, i too hope the game's there.

I must say that for as much as I care for FFXV, plenty of infos of Type-0 HD will make me happy enough already. I usually want a main or important FF title released every year, so if Type-0 hd is next I don't care for FFXV at the moment.

Asd202

That Psycho Break has a pretty big booth. It's a mobile game isn't it?
Edit:
I looked it up and it's Evil Within lol

daniels

Oh cmon guys tgs is just to small for something as big as FF15 just wait for E3.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Perfo

Based XIV & YoshiP steering to clear waters. Ninja playable at TGS, hype is real give me some expansion details!

Is Ninja expected to come in 2.4/.5 or is part of the full expansion pack to be announced later this year?

RK128

TGS is going to rock :D! I think FFXV and KH 3 are going to be there; the former is already progressing its development well (I mean, they must have started development on that right around the time Dream Drop Distance came out (2011) and they even had a prototype demo (that battle footage in the HD Traverse Town with the amusement park summons) to show off a few months after the E3 revival) and the latter has to be making progress (at this point, the game should be....about 60-70% finished, IF the Verses Team fully went back to developing the game in 2010 (the year before the leaked gameplay footage was online)).

I honestly think this will be the release line up for the games (in JP at least):
2015: FFXV, FF Type 0, KH:3D Remix
2016: KH3, Dragon Quest Heroes
2017: Dragon Quest XI

Either way TGS is going to be great (even if nothing gets shown off, we will hopefully see something from Atlus on Persona 5 and the other great JP games that are coming next year :)).

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
TGS is going to rock :D! I know FFXV and KH 3 are going to be there; the former is already progressing its development well (I mean, they must have started development on that right around the time Dream Drop Distance came out (2011) and they even had a prototype demo (that battle footage in the HD Traverse Town with the amusement park summons) to show off a few months after the E3 revival) and the latter has to be making progress (at this point, the game should be....about 60-70% finished, IF the Verses Team fully went back to developing the game in 2010 (the year before the leaked gameplay footage was online)).

I honestly think this will be the release line up for the games (in JP at least):
2015: FFXV, FF Type 0, KH:3D Remix
2016: KH3, Dragon Quest Heroes
2017: Dragon Quest XI

Either way TGS is going to be great (even if nothing gets shown off, we will hopefully see something from Atlus on Persona 5 and the other great JP games that are coming next year :)).

Do you?

Top Bottom