• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix teasing new PS4 title - Project Code Z [It's Minna de Spelunker Z, F2P]

synce

Despite everything I see on that page I'm expecting something more Tomb Raider than Final Fantasy

Zukuu

Banned
It'll end up being another shitty mobile exclusive anyway. The PS4 is obviously just an error in the code.

It's probably PS4 Terra Battle Version. Should have a million DLs by now I imagine.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Zenogears?
Chrono Zone?
Dragon Quest Z?

CivRab

code_7.jpg

Rymuth

I'll avoid making snarky comments as they managed to get back some goodwill out of me from FFXIV: ARR

*hrmph*

I'm interested...let's see what got, Squeenix.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
I don't believe so.

Bothering...
Only PS4 game must necessary point at a game for the worldwide audience. I really wonder what's this is all about...
is projecty code z the final name or just temporary teasing the final title? u know anything?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Bothering...
Only PS4 game must necessary be a game for the worldwide audience. I really wonder what's this is all about...
is projecty code z the final name or just temporary teasing the final title?
Clearly a code name.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
Clearly a code name.

So can still be a Final Fantasy spin-off and not the usual westernization of new IPs from there. I cross my fingers T.T hopefully it's a jRPG of some sort or an action adventure title with rpg elements. It being on Ps4 at least gives me some hope for having a decent budget compared to most iOS and portable titles.

Just few days...

Top Bottom