• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix teasing new PS4 title - Project Code Z [It's Minna de Spelunker Z, F2P]

samar11

That tree / foliage reminds me of this for some reason:

Secret-of-Mana-cover-3sized.jpg

God I loved that game! I would love a remake

crinale

There is zero possibility this is Dragon Quest. It's just not how their marketing works. Any sort of Dragon Quest reveal would be straight up announced as a Dragon Quest title announcement. Furthermore, it would not be part of some existing gaming event, because it would be a press conference for the general media on its own.

Yeah that too.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Not saying this just because of the "FF7 REMAKE XDDDD" stereotype but that actually looks like Aeris resting place in city of the ancients.

Voliko

New twitter account, 1 hour allocation for the reveal, hmm. I can't get hyped because it's SE, but I'm certainly curious.

randomkid

Who's got a link to that megapost with all of Square's website teasers and their ultimate outcomes over the years?

Have they actually been delivering with their teasers lately? I haven't really been following.

crinale

The last teaser site that turned out to be true AAA game from Japanese devs (and turned out to be at least moderate success) is Pirate Warriors for PS3.

duckroll

Wait they are showing acronym "MSZ" so it must be Z-Gundam game
j/k :p

MSZ seems to refer to the game, while MSS seems to refer to the team. So if the game is Project Z, and the last S in MSS stands for Studio, what does MS stand for? Seems to suggest that this might be a new franchise launch or something. Unless M stands for Mana? I dunno, I've got nothing.

MSZ seems to refer to the game, while MSS seems to refer to the team. So if the game is Project Z, and the last S in MSS stands for Studio, what does MS stand for? Seems to suggest that this might be a new franchise launch or something. Unless M stands for Mana? I dunno, I've got nothing.

Musashi: Samurai...Zone.

JoJoSono

Banned
Didn't they open a new studio or recruit a new team for console development? Wonder if this is the fruit of thier labour. I sure hope this is actually a single player game

Top Bottom