• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix teasing new PS4 title - Project Code Z [It's Minna de Spelunker Z, F2P]

hashimoto-troll.png

You assume I'm being serious. May I remind you that this is a Square Enix topic?

Takao

Banned
When was the last time a Square Enix website teaser led to something big? Last time I remember a console game from them being teased it was Army Corps From Hell.

Everybody stand in line to get your tickets for yet another Carnival of the Stupid Square Enix Edition!!
Get ready for a dungeon crawler or a F2P ARPG

Ugh, never again Hashimoto, never again.

Ue90yn7.gif

As much as I hated the PSX event troll, I just laughed my ass off for a whole minute making this gif ;)

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
The pictures make it look like Knack. Ooooh, it's a Knack + Final Fantasy crossover. Much love and respect.

Even a hype-mongerer such as myself knows it's best to expect disappointment from these assmunches, especially after the PSX fiasco.

Top Bottom