• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Fox Command Official NA Thread

tanasten

glad to heard people isn't stupid anymore
Wii said:
Get it! It's Staaaaaarfoooooox 2!!!!!!!

Only thing I don't like about it is it acknowledges the Starfox Abortions: Adventures & Assault
And it doesn't have the awesome music from the unreleased SNES version

The StarFox 2 music wasn't as good, varied and complete has the Star Fox Command soundtrack, which is AWESOME. Kudos to Hajime Wakai!

ninge

someone tell me why the **** i cant destroy the missiles. stupid ring-flying sections are seriously pissing me off...

Code_Link

ninge said:
someone tell me why the **** i cant destroy the missiles. stupid ring-flying sections are seriously pissing me off...

You do know that you don't have to pass through all the rings, but rather just shoot it as soon as you have it close enough so it can be shot?

I'm telling you this because I did the same thing (and I got really pissed, too).

ninge

You do know that you don't have to pass through all the rings, but rather just shoot it as soon as you have it close enough so it can be shot?

I'm telling you this because I did the same thing (and I got really pissed, too).

well blow me down - you just saved me from trading this game in! <3

NotWii

Banned
evilromero said:
How is it at all similar to SF2? The game couldn't be more dissimilar. Are you just suggesting that SF:C has multiple vehicles for each character and free-roaming levels? That is where the similarities end.
PLEASE READ POST 243 OR PLAY STARFOX 2

Top Bottom