• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront |OT| Here's Where The Fun Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanW

Based EA Access, Is there no way to see file size, download speed, or a time estimate on XB1? I thought there was but all I see is a percentage sign with no info.

Settings>Network>Bandwidth Usage

Battlefront on X1 I believe is 19 GB

Aeqvitas

downloading from EA access. Probably won't finish before bed :(

Figure 10 hours should be plenty to decide if it is worth shelling out the discounted price, or wait till it's in the vault.

JDHarbs

I should've been smarter than this. I haven't turned on my XB1 in weeks, now I'm stuck updating before I can download.

Downloading now!

Thinking if I go two hours a day, that'll be a good way to go until Tuesday. Cannot wait to see if Endor is even half as good as it's reveal looked. Get hyped!

The one guy on twitch keeps calling Leia "Princess Bitch" and is getting so annoying. Hurry up better humans and start steaming this for your Playstation brothers and sisters.

Endor is the culmination of my life as a nerd.
tumblr_lmg0lsPs8U1qk7bg5o1_500.gif

Jtrizzy

played a little as Vader, it's fun as hell. I have no friends on XBL if anyone would invite me I'd appreciate it. Jtrizzy1 is my username.

just won my first match of walker assault on endor as the Rebels. Only one AT-AT on endor assault btw. Imperials didnt even seem to be going for the control points, I think everyone was too busy climbing up the trees and looking around.

On to Sullust.

JDHarbs

Played the Vader installation game for a few minutes. Seems like Survival as Heroes. I don't think this was an announced feature of that mode. Would be cool if it's in the full game.

Not wasting my trial to keep playing though especially when it brought my download to a crawl.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Play the Vader installation game for a few minutes. Seems like Survival as Heroes. I don't think this was an announced feature of that mode. Would be cool if it's in the full game.

Not wasting my trial to keep playing though especially when it brought my download to a crawl.

Very cool. I hope more games adopt this sort of mini-game while installing thing.

I think the downloads themselves have slowed to a crawl though.

gossi

For anybody wondering - yes, there are several ways to bypass the EA Access 10 hour trial window. For one, make a guest account.

LaNaranja

Awesome OT. I am more than a little bummed that split screen is only for coop. I had been under the impression that is was available for online multiplayer too. :/

Still day one regardless. Just to be clear, it is possible to unlock Han's blaster in the standard edition of the game right? If so, is the deluxe edition really just $10 more for 2 emotes? That seems crazy.

JDHarbs

Awesome OT. I am more than a little bummed that split screen is only for coop. I had been under the impression that is was available for online multiplayer too. :/

Still day one regardless. Just to be clear, it is possible to unlock Han's blaster in the standard edition of the game right? If so, is the deluxe edition really just $10 more for 2 emotes? That seems crazy.
Yup. Those Deluxe Edition weapons are just early unlocks. You'll get them in the game eventually without it.

RoKKeR

Well, download is really crawling so I probably won't be able to play any tonight. Hoping I can hop on for a bit tomorrow, looking forward to reading some impressions.

gossi

God, the servers are empty. This is me, I can't start any game mode other than Deathmatch (even then I can only find a couple of players).

5Ve09Sx.png

It doesn't help that Deathmatch (Blaster mode) takes up 80% of the multiplayer screen. The other modes are tiny icons.

PSYGN

I want to play that mode with the small map and no vehicles where there's only one capture point at a time. I wonder how the other maps will be like in that mode. If there's only like 5 maps for that mode then I'll pass.

Klocker

Maps are insane.. gorgeous ...
if only higher res but still nice

Gonna take a while to learn some of these maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom