• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Exclusive for Wii

thefit

From ruliweb vial a blog.

http://ruliweb.dreamwiz.com/ruliboard/read.htm?num=2624&table=game_nin02&main=nin

hi everyone. i have just checked into my hotel in west hollywood and am using blogs in hand to post from my pda mobile. this way i wll be able to keep you updated. and i have some exclusive news for you tonight. there will be a star wars exclusive for wii, i just learned, light sabers and all. it will be revealed tuesday.

여러분 안녕하세요. 오늘 서부 할리우드의 호텔에 체크인했습니다. 지금 블로그의 글을 PDA로 올리고있습니다. 이렇게 해서 E3쇼때 계속 업데이트할 예정입니다. 오늘 새롭게 들어온 소식인데요, 라이트 세이버를 사용하는 스타워즈게임이 위이독점이라고 하는군요. 화요일날 발표될겁니다.

출처 http://nintendo-revolution.blogspot.com/

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
THEN YOU CAN DO THE MOVE IN EPISODE 1 WHERE OBI WAN PUTS THE SWORD BEHIND HIS BACK AND BLOCKS WITHOUT LOOKING THAT YOU SEE IN EEEEEEEEEVERY FAN LIGHT SABER FIGHT!!! YESS!!!

sprsk

Vyse The Legend said:
BulletUndecidedL.gif

its blocked :/

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
This new is fake. Fake fake fake fake fake.

Just don't want to see MEGATON disappointment this week, that is all.

Emotions

ManaByte said:
This new is fake. Fake fake fake fake fake.

Just don't want to see MEGATON disappointment this week, that is all.

Hey Manabyte how do you think Nintendo's E3 conference is going to be? is it gonna be a real Megaton or something like that? :p

i say the news is real, and i am saying this from a buiness point of view, if lucas wants cash, then the Wii is his cow. casue it will print money for him. so i say come tues you aall will be apologizing to the guy. casue he doesn't talk shit.

sprsk

Emotions said:
Hey Manabyte how do you think Nintendo's E3 conference is going to be? is it gonna be a real Megaton or something like that? :p

manabyte doesnt actually know, hes just the nerdiest man alive.

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
Emotions said:

Lets just say, I'm most excited about all the Nintendo stuff this year; and that's a first since the first year the N64 was at E3. But there is NO Star Wars Lightsaber game.

Both Nintendo and Microsoft will have the most playable next gen stuff on the floor.

pitt_norton said:
First official screen:

STARWARSGYRATION.JPG

Or not.

Super fake.

Lucasarts' new focus is on the classic trilogy. They're under new management and Jim Ward feels that the classic trilogy is what people really identify with; so most (if not all) Star Wars games from here on out will focus on the OT as opposed to the PT.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
pitt_norton said:
First official screen:

STARWARSGYRATION.JPG

Or not.

Whoever made that should briefly explain his theoretical reason for lightsabers throwing shadows on each other. Thanks.

Polari

ManaByte said:
Super fake.

Lucasarts' new focus is on the classic trilogy. They're under new management and Jim Ward feels that the classic trilogy is what people really identify with; so most (if not all) Star Wars games from here on out will focus on the OT as opposed to the PT.

:lol

Oh man.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
pitt_norton said:
First official screen:

STARWARSGYRATION.JPG

Or not.
kit fisto vs. darth maul in the underground rebel base on planet Hoth? impossible, but AWESOME :lol

Bufbaf said:
Whoever made that should briefly explain his theoretical reason for lightsabers throwing shadows on each other. Thanks.
you and manabyte think too much.

I don't know, that guy over at http://nintendo-revolution.blogspot.com/ has been both objective and trustworthy for quite some time, and has had definite contact with internal sources at Nintendo. In fact, I remember him breaking the news that Jim Merrick (remember him?) had left Nintendo... All with none of the usual "Aries"-type behaviour associated with your typical Nintendo blogger.

So, I'm going to go ahead and say there is a good chance that some type of Star Wars Wii game will show up, but to take it with a grain of salt never-the-less, as even the strongest of rumours can backfire.

Tim the Wiz said:
I don't know, that guy over at http://nintendo-revolution.blogspot.com/ has been both objective and trustworthy for quite some time, and has had definite contact with internal sources at Nintendo. In fact, I remember him breaking the news that Jim Merrick (remember him?) had left Nintendo... All with none of the usual "Aries"-type behaviour associated with your typical Nintendo blogger.

So, I'm going to go ahead and say there is a good chance that some type of Star Wars Wii game will show up, but to take it with a grain of salt never-the-less, as even the strongest of rumours can backfire.
i agree with you, i have checke dhis blog in the past, usually posted obejective stuff, well written article. he is a journalist for a german tv station, and broke the jim thing and also did an interview with miyaomto in paris.

E-phonk

Banned
falafelkid is a journalist for german TV, he interviewed miyamoto multiple times - he is very reliable imo. He is also a blogger who's "real" name is known, and not someone who hides behind his internet alter ego.

Krowley

E-phonk said:
falafelkid is a journalist for german TV, he interviewed miyamoto multiple times - he is very reliable imo. He is also a blogger who's "real" name is known, and not someone who hides behind his internet alter ego.

ok, i remember this guy now...

i guess this is probably true then, awesome... very interesting, but an obvious choice and star wars games aren't always that good.

FoneBone

I don't know whether to believe this, but since when was ManaByte anything resembling a reliable source? I mean, we all know he thinks he is, but that doesn't mean shit.

Top Bottom