• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, we have now been translated into Korean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdrr gnr

What I said.

What Chrome's translation says:
Completely sexy and completely sucks.

I don't think they had trouble translating my incredibly verbose and intricate commentary. And Salazar wasn't translated?
KuGsj.gif

mhayze

So if you like Japanese culture (videogames included), then you are anti-Korea? Who knew.
Someone needs to explain these things to us gaijin

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I don't even recall what I posted. Probably just told ChiTown to stop self-hating for his own health's sake.

Nah. Hanging out with Koreans leads to cirrohsis, high blood pressure, lung and colo-rectal cancer. oh, and violence.

Dear 한국 여자,

니어가푸 귀여워지?

호주 해서 love you~~

From, 대모.

#betrayalathon

braves01

Banned
Japan is superior to Korea.

I hope they have fun with that when they get around to translating more of our replies lol

Japan is superior to Korea.

I hope they have fun with that when they get around to translating more of our replies lol

If you really wanted to get a rise out of them: 竹島は日本国有の領土だ! Don't know if that's true, but it's what the restoration party says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom