• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, we have now been translated into Korean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

They called NeoGaf a Sausage party.

And that NeoGaf is a shitty representation of foreigner opinion on KPOP.

And that NeoGaf is populated by Japan-lovers. My translation is rough on that one.

Populated by a bunch of SNSD lovers. Heh.
What?! Do those dog sons want to die?!

Pretty tough opinions coming from people afraid of fans.

Calcaneus

Korean soeaking GAF, get in there and defend us!

We're definitely not a sausage fest....I mean we're not filled with Japan lovers....I mean we're not childish....

FUCK!

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

bengraven

I remember that thread linked in the OP and it reminded me of how I wish we had better translation software.

Would be awesome to have an actual back and forth between us and other countries to try and clear the air.

No, not politically and for world peace, that's too mature. I'm talking about arguing with Japan about bald space marines...

Oh shit, shots fired.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
fans sneak up on you in your aleep.
They cause hypothermia,destroy air molecules, create vacuums, and lord knows what else.

Shots fired? Damn right! All we'd have to do in a battle is sneak into their barracks while they sleep, close all the doors and windows, turn on the fans, and watch them go nuts.

You know I love you wacky Koreans :D

True story: I fell asleep beneath the AC vent in a hotel and I woke up with, what I think was, hypothermia (blue lips, uncontrollable shivering). I was in perfect health for the entirety of the trip up to that point and after a hot bath, I was back in peak condition. I don't believe in fan death but it's as good an explanation as any I've come up with for that incident.

Anyways, what a sad bunch of individuals. I wonder what it's like living under a worldview warped to a point where something as innocuous as someone's reception of your country's pop industry is tied up in an imaginary nationalistic struggle. I mean, you can't communicate with anyone normal because you see phantoms everywhere. I imagine Stormfront posters live in a similar bubble; it's kind of funny that this kind of psychosis is found on a forum for enthusiasts of junk entertainment.

Wazzim

Banned
Wazzim
그들의 최고의 퍼포먼스가 아니야. 그리고 다른 국내의 팝 가수들보다 낫지.

I'M FAMOUS IN KOREA, not sure if I can handle all those phone calls over here brb.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I'M FAMOUS IN KOREA, not sure if I can handle all those phone calls over here brb.

Overrated. I get calls from Korea and they keep telling me to get married and shit.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And that NeoGaf is populated by Japan-lovers. My translation is rough on that one.

I fucking knew KPop GAF had terrible taste.

Who the fuck could really like Gee Gee Baby SayonTaryon whatever the fuck squad?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
hello fellow sausages

hot_dog_pizza-thumb-550x308.jpg

Tristam

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Korean netizens accusing Western netizens of being losers? Pot, meet kettle. Translate idiomatic Englishee!

ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ jjokbarideul kkanaerine go crazy, and the level of inferior peoples ㅉ ㅉ

I think he said we're inferior. :(

The next 'big thing' in the internet should be a feature that auto translates everything perfectly to a language of choice, so the rest of the world doesn't have to be limited to their own part of the internet.

edgefusion

Next thing you know they'll have a thread about this thread and then we'll have a thread about that thread. It'll be like two people made up of lots of other people having a conversation.

Calcaneus

The next 'big thing' in the internet should be a feature that auto translates everything perfectly to a language of choice, so the rest of the world doesn't have to be limited to their own part of the internet.

Then the real internet begins.

Wazzim

Banned
90% of those comments are full of hate (google translator lol), guess we're among the pinnacle of tolerant forums in the world.
Or is it Korea's 2ch/4chan?

ChiTownBuffalo

Dear Korean netizens.

You guys suck.

Sincerely,

A Korean-American.

ChiTownBuffalo

ChiTown, have you linked them to your Furry-GAF thread yet?

Koreans have Nazi cosplay. So...they got their own shit to deal with.

So, if a bunch of Gaffer dress in Imperial Japanese military outfits, that should go over well.

shuri

Banned
Rumors has it that our leader, Evilore, once stood in path of 100 blowing fans, and survived unscathed. Can their forum leaders do the same?

PKrockin

Completely sucks and there's no touching. In performing their sensual (sexual) lack beauty

Wow! K - Pop in on the Letterman show can not believe!

I saw swipwak What?
Fucking suck. I do not know who likes this sort of thing conduction folly.

They're like I am! Fun and made me laugh I guess ignorance.

Okay Not bad. There was some awkward moments. - A song you do not know how it works after the mid geotgatateo camera. Oh, for the group stage and a little jakatji. I directed the show and what they did not know what would you guess correctly. Made a good debut but gone.
How many blondes hangeotman except just the ... (Whoops!)

It's a parody group?

Girls do not like this song the likes. In fact, the whole do not like this album.

I mute their video that triggered the state silently enjoy watching the rest.

I think is better than any other American pop music.
People probably hates? Because they are Koreans

It's really Unforgettable!
HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥

Why Koreans do not like that?
-----
I wonder, too, this is, it seems like a reason or explanation.
Members have seen too many complaints are complex. It's not like they're too stupid reason.

What he's worth, what they feel most jeokeobwa!
Obviously I think you guys are gonna vote Tea Party. Lovely.

We need Skrillex remix!

lol. I don't know why I find this so amusing. I don't even like K-Pop.

My korean is a bit rusty but one of the post says:

'Kim, whats wrong with your online translator? There is no way that american men are into childish pop music aimed at young girls. "

ohsnap.gif

90% of those comments are full of hate (google translator lol), guess we're among the pinnacle of tolerant forums in the world.
Or is it Korea's 2ch/4chan?

Imma go out on a limb and say...yes. Greater Internet Fuckwad theory and all.

That would change everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom