• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STAR WARS: Lethal Alliance first screens (for DS)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
star-wars-lethal-alliance-20061030052029075.jpg

star-wars-lethal-alliance-20061030052029607.jpg

star-wars-lethal-alliance-20061030052030013.jpg

star-wars-lethal-alliance-20061030052030435.jpg

star-wars-lethal-alliance-20061030052030810.jpg

star-wars-lethal-alliance-20061030052031200.jpg

star-wars-lethal-alliance-20061030052031607.jpg

star-wars-lethal-alliance-20061030052032028.jpg

FauX

salva said:
oh shit! did you figured that out all by yourself, sherlock?!

=o=o=o=o

The funny sentence was: "No shit Sherlock!"

Yours... it's like... Meh... It doesn't Fit you

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Chris Michael said:
You gotta admit though, this is pretty damn impressive for the DS.
667.gif

It's sad that you want them to do this to the Rockman platformers.

Mashing

Benadryl Hitman said:
It looks like the original Dark Forces graphics wise.

Exactly what I thought. Which isn't a problem for me.

Still, I'd rather it look more like the Super Star Wars games on SNES. God those were ****ing awesome.

Rat Salad

Banned
It looks ok. But I wouldn't spend $30 dollars on the game,still looks like it will be fun for a portable though. Somewhere around $15 dollars of fun actually.

jj984jj said:
667.gif

It's sad that you want them to do this to the Rockman platformers.

I don't care what they do with MM. Haven't bought a MM game in my life!

edit: oh and in case anyone is retarded, I was being sarcastic with the "impressive" comment.

Ark-AMN

Banned
Branduil said:
Western Devs don't know how to make DS games.
It's especially painful when they try to do multi-platform porting crap stuff like this for PSP and DS when the two systems are completely different from eachother.

You don't port to the DS, idiots.

Fusebox

Banned
Scrow said:
bullshots ftl.

True, I doubt the PSP version will look that rough at release.

OP is right too, I saw this:

star-wars-lethal-alliance-20061030052030013.jpg

and I was honestly having troubles figuring out what that was in the center of the frame. Some kind of ultra-low res Chun Li ripoff?

I love my DS for games like Phoenix and Trauma Center etc, but devs REALLY need to get over the idea of porting 3D content to it - King Kong, Burnout, now this, it's beyond a joke guys call the 3D a day.

datruth29

I swear, do Western Developers even try when making a game on a Nintendo console? I mean, I always hear the argument about making games on Nintendo console, and how it will be hard to sell because Nintendo is your main competition. But from the way I see it, if your gonna half-ass your games like this on ANY console your not gonna sale. When was the last real effort made by a Western Developer on a Nintendo console??

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
datruth29 said:
I swear, do Western Developers even try when making a game on a Nintendo console? I mean, I always hear the argument about making games on Nintendo console, and how it will be hard to sell because Nintendo is your main competition. But from the way I see it, if your gonna half-ass your games like this on ANY console your not gonna sale. When was the last real effort made by a Western Developer on a Nintendo console??
VICARIOUS VISION BIOATCH!!!

Top Bottom