• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STAR WARS: Lethal Alliance first screens (for DS)

Thomper

Mr. Pointy said:
Is this another Ubisoft Morocco game?
Yes. The current name is UbiSoft Casablanca, previous game was King Kong DS. This site claims Rayman Raving Rabbids DS will be a 3D-platformer and also developed by UbiSoft Casablanca, so the bunnies are doomed there. :(

Shades of Shadows of the Empire, perhaps? It looks somewhat worse, though...and by somewhat, I mean a lot.

It definitely reminds me of Shadows of the Empire's graphics, but hopefully the gameplay is a lot better than that games'...

Jokeropia

I suspect that this thread would've attracted more trolls if DS wasn't kicking the PSPs ass in sales.

Anyway, the only Star Wars games I'm interested in is KotOR and a possible Wii Lightsaber game.

Complaining about graphics?

*Reminds everyone of MechAssault DS* (I think that's what it was. It's a DS mech game with abysmal graphics, but good gameplay)

BTW, does this game feature anyone with a lightsaber? I want something to replace Battlefront 2 PSP but I need a dedicated "Jedi Knight"-ish campaign instead of setting up a play list of random missions for instant match and hoping I can get a Jedi that isn't Yoda.

Top Bottom