• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

StayDead

I can't find the motivation to play this anymore t_t

I'm looking forward to the new season/maps but I really just wish they'd buff mech somewhat. It's really annoying never getting to see any of the good terran players actually play it because it's so bad.

SamuraiX-

LurndmV.png

CHOBBBRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :D

If they threw in the Plott brothers and Smix, this would be the greatest caster/host lineup of all time... OF ALL TIME!

V_Arnold

Fuck, and people were shouting "zerg op" in the first weeks of this...cant believe it. WCS2 Grand finals: 2 zerg, 8 PROTOSS (oh, poor protosses, they are weak!) and 6 terrans.

Damn it.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Fuck, and people were shouting "zerg op" in the first weeks of this...cant believe it. WCS2 Grand finals: 2 zerg, 8 PROTOSS (oh, poor protosses, they are weak!) and 6 terrans.

Damn it.
Their race is clearly op, so why aren't they winnining? The only thing that makes sense is that zerg players must be dumber.

StayDead

The reason why there's so few zergs is because there's very few actually good zerg players. Most of them got to the top and stayed there due to the end of WoL but now they're old defend into broodlords thing doesn't work as well they have no idea how to play. There are some good zerg players who didn't make it, but due to the sheer lack of good zerg players and a huge over-representation of them over the past 5 or so seasons a lot of them were knocked out in mirrors in the Ro32.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
The reason why there's so few zergs is because there's very few actually good zerg players. Most of them got to the top and stayed there due to the end of WoL but now they're old defend into broodlords thing doesn't work as well they have no idea how to play. There are some good zerg players who didn't make it, but due to the sheer lack of good zerg players and a huge over-representation of them over the past 5 or so seasons a lot of them were knocked out in mirrors in the Ro32.
This would be the perfect irony if you were a terran player.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
widow mines are still harder to use than all protoss units combined

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Yup it's true.

Yoshichan

2 hours of Brood War just now...

Got demolished.

Loved every second of it.

Why can't Blizzard make good games anymore?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Genna retires from Axiom...wat.

I guess Take is upset with her posting private conversations after pulling team from ATC and that finally put her over the edge to quit?

Mairu

Genna retires from Axiom...wat.

I guess Take is upset with her posting private conversations after pulling team from ATC and that finally put her over the edge to quit?

I'll be surprised if Axiom lives beyond the end of the year. I can't imagine TB has time to manage the team in addition to everything else he does. I suppose it's possible that they get someone else to lead/manage in a few months.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I hope TB doesnt run it. His mood swings would kill the team.

JP must hate sc or something cuz he doesnt look interested as fuck.

Yoshichan

V Arnold, you're wrooooooooong!

Yoshichan

Wait, what happened? Link?

edit: Shit, I missed it... vod?

Yoshichan

Wait, link to that gif as well!

Yoshichan

Why dont you guys just go play BW instead, if you love it so much

The community is really small now and it's hard to find players at your own skill level. That plus one of the aspects i enjoy about a game like this is being able to watch it on a pro level as well which is now essentially non existent in BW.

Don't get me wrong i'm a massive SC2 fan but if BW were to become big again i would take it any day of the week.

Yoshichan

Test map is up

Go get free wins with vipers now

Yoshichan

MKP... retiring... where did this come from...?

Top Bottom