• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT2| The Future Is Near

Zzzzzzzzzzz

I don't blame Byul for getting impatient with this turtle bullshit. He should have made Lings to kill Innovation's Starports though.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Another night where I stumble onto a Finals.

These games are going on so long I don't think I can make it to the next one, Game

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
PogChamp.png
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

calder

Come on, give us the rest of the announcement it's 4am ;)

End of GOM, no matter what else is happening, is a bit sad. GSL got me hooked bad on SC2 and esports for the first season.

Aaron

But no English cast with Broodwar so far. I mean they probably will, but still Brood has been pretty strong for a year or two at least.

calder

Oh god tastosis casting a BW league? That shit is going to be so full of passion!

^ oh did I miss hear? Either way, that'll be cool, I'm going to bed lol

Time for these events suck for me. Only good thing is daylight savings should come before they do.

it's a joke about how no one watches SC2 anymore.

It wasn't on Twitch's front page when I switched from my phone and laptop between games 2 and 3 and right after the series ended when I briefly closed it.

Syf

Banned
oh wow I didn't even read the part about the starting date of the brood war league, that's just a few weeks away. hype!

Syf

Banned
3.0 patch notes are up: http://imgur.com/a/vI4R8

-64-bit version of the game
-New UI & chat system
-LotV prologue missions available to all
-Archon mode available in WoL and HotS
-Changes to the editor

And... a hell of a lot more. They've been busy.

blitz64

Interesting, no website version of the patch notes.

FFA mode removed from matchmaking. I guess nobody really plays it.

remove displaying of levels in multiplayer loading screen sucks. Making levels even more worthless.

Syf

Banned
It's up. What a massive improvement in the whole menu experience, this should have happened years ago.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
(EU) not getting the dank artanis menu, has 3.0 only been released on NA so far or what?

Top Bottom