• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

StarCraft II Story Discussion Thread (spoilers)

Yaweee

They did describe the Zerg campaign as having more RPG elements than the Terran or Protoss campaigns, so some sort of Kerrigan development system or outright "equipment" slots wouldn't surprise me, nor would seeing her as a playable unit in more missions.

ArjanN

Draft said:
Here's a thought: maybe that's one of the metagame concepts in HotS. Let the player decide if he wants to take Kerrigan down a Ghost path or a QoBs path, and that decision results in her appearance changing. Obviously keeps her out of most of the prerendered stuff, but I think that would be a pretty neat idea.

Draft said:
There's no way they'll do multiple endings.

Maybe we'll get a Kerrigan paper doll, and just straight up item slots. You can either equip the rifle, or big ass arm blades. Shoulder pads that give her Ultralist style armor, or a cloaking device. Shit like that.

I see Draft has been playing the Dawn of War 2: Chaos Rising expansion... :p

And there's no way Kerrigan won't go back to the sexy zerg-bitch look. Seriously, think of the fanbase.

Draft said:
That would be awesome. I think having Kerrigan as a sort of WC3 style hero unit in every campaign mission would be great.
Yeah - I didn't mind the hero stuff in the WC3 campaign at all, I just didn't enjoy it in the multiplayer (not that I want to start that argument in that thread). I think it could be handled better than with straight up experience levels and grinding - per-mission rewards (and optional mission rewards) sounds like a much better and more streamlined way to go about it, IMO. Keep the RPG-esque upgrading between playable levels instead of inside of them.

tenton

ArjanN said:
Also, it totally sets itself up for a scenario where Raynor is about to be killed by Mensk, then *surprise* Tychus bursts through a wall and saves the day.

And exclaims "OH YEAH!" ala the Kool-Aid man? I'm down. :D

Cels

It doesn't really matter whether Tychus is dead or not, we're done with the bulk of the Terran story anyhow. Even if we see him it will only be in a brief cameo.

Besides, the Campaign screen (that I posted as a picture earlier in this thread) actually says these words "Tychus Findlay is dead" so it's unlikely that he comes back. I wouldn't be holding my breath anyway since it's certain the story will focus on Kerrigan/Raynor/Zeratul and not peripheral characters like Tychus.

Just finished this last night.

Overall I liked it, but I have some serious issues with a game I've waited 12 years to play:

- Campaign, while fun, is SO BORING story-wise in the middle of the game. I could care less about the news reports and same old dialogue about the glory days of past.

- I want the same damn voice actors. Sure the new ones are talented, but what's the point of creating a cohesive Universe without continuity between voice actors? Sure Kerrigan's voice actress is hot IRL, but her voice is not as girly as the original Kerrigan.

- Protoss voices went down the shitter too. The only acceptable change is Artanis - the old voice actor sounded a bit too high-pitched and effeminate to be taken seriously as an Executor. Zeratul - not as awesome (I understand the original guy is dead now), and Tassadar also is a no.

- What's with some of the characters looking like they came straight from another Blizzard game (WoW)? Seriously it looks like a dwarf came onto a Battle Cruiser during a raid to help out being a mechanic.

- The great thing that separated SC was the use of sprites, and realistic looking characters. I'm sorry, but the current design of Wraiths looks absolutely horrid - the wing design itself wouldn't support anything, much less use the buoyancy of air to hold itself up. They are the thickest wings I've ever seen. Little things like that take away from the credibility of it all.

- What's wrong with keeping the attack sound of the original zealot? Dang that metal on metal sheering sound was so badass. Now they run forward with their forearm held out like I did with a plastic sword when I was pretending to be darth vader with a cape on when I was like 6 years old.

- The marine suits don't looks quite right. Where the arm goes into the sleeve, it doesn't seem plausible that the elbow would go THAT low into the suit. Kinda hampers the suspension of disbelief.

- Xel'Naga crystal kills everything Zerg and converts a high level psionic Zerg back into it's original form? Why the hell were the Protoss sitting on this? If faced with annihilation, and the renunciation of the Conclave in order to preserve the entire species, I would think a weapon of this nature would be powerful against the Zerg and would be used more often.

- In Transformers 2, a ship HAPPENS to be sitting in the Red Sea, and it is used ONCE to destroy ONE target. Why don't they recharge the laser and shoot the charging sun destroyer that's in basically the same spot? I swear if Blizzard goes Michael Bay like this with the Xel'Naga crystal and it just disappears into Deus Ex Machina heaven, I will not be buying SC3. This crystal is a weapon, and needs to be used as such.

- Too few CGI cutscenes. They are super awesome, make more than 4 please.

I have a few more, but as you can tell I have some serious issues with this game/story. Please post your thoughts/rebuttals :D I am interested in what other people think.

The Tal'darim are a different faction from the rest of the Protoss that were on Aiur and now Shakuras. The Protoss show respect to Raynor but the Tal'darim don't care about him at all. As for the artifacts, they were probably split because the Xel'naga told the Tal'darim to keep them separate until their return.

Kenaras

Major Williams said:
- Xel'Naga crystal kills everything Zerg and converts a high level psionic Zerg back into it's original form? Why the hell were the Protoss sitting on this? If faced with annihilation, and the renunciation of the Conclave in order to preserve the entire species, I would think a weapon of this nature would be powerful against the Zerg and would be used more often.

The Protoss had no idea what those artifacts were or how to use them. The only one who did was Duran. The entire main plot line of the game was about Duran's plan to kill Kerrigan. He manipulated Mengsk into helping him, and later manipulated Valerian. (And through them, manipulated Raynor.) Kerrigan found out about his plans and attempted to stop him, thus her invasion of Dominion space. In the end Duran only failed due to Zertaul's warning to Raynor.

Major Williams said:
- In Transformers 2, a ship HAPPENS to be sitting in the Red Sea, and it is used ONCE to destroy ONE target. Why don't they recharge the laser and shoot the charging sun destroyer that's in basically the same spot? I swear if Blizzard goes Michael Bay like this with the Xel'Naga crystal and it just disappears into Deus Ex Machina heaven, I will not be buying SC3. This crystal is a weapon, and needs to be used as such.

Most likely the Zerg will be joining forces with Raynor and the Protoss against the Dark Voice, so this won't be an issue. The Dominion will be unwittingly serving the Dark Voice, so if they have control of the artifact it would be a problem - but you'd be fighting to destroy the artifact, not to use it.

Kenaras said:
The Protoss had no idea what those artifacts were or how to use them. The only one who did was Duran. The entire main plot line of the game was about Duran's plan to kill Kerrigan. He manipulated Mengsk into helping him, and later manipulated Valerian. (And through them, manipulated Raynor.) Kerrigan found out about his plans and attempted to stop him, thus her invasion of Dominion space. In the end Duran only failed due to Zertaul's warning to Raynor.

Most likely the Zerg will be joining forces with Raynor and the Protoss against the Dark Voice, so this won't be an issue. The Dominion will be unwittingly serving the Dark Voice, so if they have control of the artifact it would be a problem - but you'd be fighting to destroy the artifact, not to use it.
This. I was hoping for a reply like this. This makes profoundly more sense than I made of it. Thanks for the clear up.

They better keep the crystal in. Seriously. If a weapon like that disappears, I'm going to be super pissed.

@Super Android - totally man. I miss that sound. It didn't need fixing.

@Jamesfrom - Makes sense.

I'm still going to question both the art direction and voice actor choice (see above) though.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
one line that got me was tychus's justification to raynor about fighting the protoss, saying that they werent the type of protoss jimmy was used to, they were heretics.

because tassadar and zeratul were known for being conservative conclave supporters in the first two games. :lol

Kenaras

Major Williams said:
This. I was hoping for a reply like this. This makes profoundly more sense than I made of it. Thanks for the clear up.

I didn't make sense of the plot until I read the beginning of this thread and saw the whole "Nurad = Duran" thing. After that, everything clicked. :D

farnham

Banned
Pandaman said:
one line that got me was tychus's justification to raynor about fighting the protoss, saying that they werent the type of protoss jimmy was used to, they were heretics.

because tassadar and zeratul were known for being conservative conclave supporters in the first two games. :lol
how can zeratul ever be a supporter of the conclave. he is a dark templar

Narag

Pandaman said:

I thought they were heretical for their withdrawl from the Khala.

Kenaras

Pandaman said:

It appears your
obvious
facetiousness was lost on people...

Just a really quick theory about SC3 that would really be awesome to see:

the UED comes in and finds the lost prison ships while scouring for new worlds to settle on. I could see them as a viable 4th race to play as - sort of in between the technology of the Terrans and the Protoss.

Sounds dumb, but it would still be neat to see the UED come in on Star Trek/Starwars-esque type ships and dumbfound the Dominion.

Aylinato

Alright, so here are some theories I was thinking about during my work(slow day)

If anyone doesn't like spoilers, stop reading HERE.

Now that is over with here are two theories I was thinking about during work about the dark voice that is heard during the prophecy missions. (more like what I think would be cool)

1.) I was looking at these two pictures of the dark voice and tassadar during work. I noticed a very similar look, and it got me thinking. What if Tassadar got corrupted while destroying the overmind by the very source that was controlling the overmind in the first place. As revealed by Zeratul, Tassadar isn't really dead, and T' said he wasn't really dead.

"greetings brother, i speak to you from the beyond." -Tassadar
"But tassadar you died" -zeratul
"I have never tasted death zeratul, nor never shall I" -Tassadar
(continues on about the zerg)

Now, take a look at the two pictures of the dark voice and Tassadar's ghost in SC2 WoL

http://s985.photobucket.com/albums/ae338/aylinato/?action=view&current=darkvoice.jpg

http://s985.photobucket.com/albums/...tassadar-starcraft-2-character-screenshot.jpg

Notice that they look extremely alike. Now, think, Tassadar is not actually in his body at the moment, and that the Dark Voice's avatar looks a lot like Tassadar's physical body. Even in the voices they sound alike,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRk_ZBQ0C2E#t=00m30s
(This is Tassadar)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pigD5Eti7Y#t=11m16s
(This is The Dark Voice)

They sound a lot alike which leads me to believe that maybe Tassadar's body has been separated from his spirit which is why he was able to appear to Zeratul, and why the Dark Voice looks so much like the Great Tassadar. As Tassadar learned how to use the Dark Templar energy with the high Templar energy as well. Running into the Overmind may have altered his body in such a way that his body can control the zerg sworm as well. Which, remember, the Overmind was being controlled by some powerful force that we do not know yet(maybe xel'naga, maybe hybrid, who knows).

Anyway so, my thoughts are that Kerrigan is the only person that would be able to give Tassadar back control of his body(as it is under the influence of the unknown threat). As she is the only zerg powerful enough to give the zerg free will in order to stop this mysterious threat. If this is true I hope that Tassadar can regain his body, as the Evil Threat might then have to reveal themselves. (maybe it's Duran lol)

So either the next starcraft(maybe 3, or one of the expansions, who knows) would be the heroes, Tassadar, Raynor, Kerrigan, etc. facing off against the extremely powerful threat.

Haunted

Draft said:
I think Kerrigan keeps the Zerg dreads but the otherwise human appearance and goes back to Ghost look/gear.
That's how she'll start out, yeah.

Fairly sure the player will be able to watch her slowly mutate into her old Zerg form as the campaign progresses and she gains more control over the swarm, growing more distant from Raynor and the Terrans as it happens. Makes too much sense not to if we go with that theory.

Major Williams said:
Just a really quick theory about SC3 that would really be awesome to see:

the UED comes in and finds the lost prison ships while scouring for new worlds to settle on. I could see them as a viable 4th race to play as - sort of in between the technology of the Terrans and the Protoss.

Sounds dumb, but it would still be neat to see the UED come in on Star Trek/Starwars-esque type ships and dumbfound the Dominion.

I think the UED will come back in one of the expansions. They won't be a new race but they'll probably contribute a few new units to the terrans or something.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Haunted said:

Fairly sure the player will be able to watch her slowly mutate into her old Zerg form as the campaign progresses and she gains more control over the swarm, growing more distant from Raynor and the Terrans as it happens. Makes too much sense not to if we go with that theory.
I'm going to disagree with this part and theorize that this image is representative of the way they're headed.

kerrigan-sculpture-fro3hhg.png

ArjanN

Aylinato said:
Alright, so here are some theories I was thinking about during my work(slow day)

If anyone doesn't like spoilers, stop reading HERE.

You're probably right about Tassadar.

The fact they even have a "dark voice" obscured character means it's someone you already know.

Common trope in almost all fiction: if someone's identity is obscured it's really someone you already know.

fanboi

Banned
Wait.

The Dark Voice... I thought it was the entity in the void? Because Im quite sure that they guy with red eyes is a profile photo that is earn-able in SC2 that have the next Voice in the Darkness or something.

Search for Voice in the Darkness in SC2 wiki.

ArjanN said:
You're probably right about Tassadar.

The fact they even have a "dark voice" obscured character means it's someone you already know.

Common trope in almost all fiction: if someone's identity is obscured it's really someone you already know.

One big plot hole here: why would
Tassadar warn Zeratul about Kerrigan and the Overmind's plan if he was the Dark Voice. Killing Kerrigan sacrifices the whole universe to Hybrids

Anyway, WoL campaign was not bad, but not very good either. Maybe it's because I don't like Terrans that much. Also, OMFG, I hope Kerrigan gets back to being QoB in the first 5 minutes of the new campaign.

jaxword

Nirolak said:
I'm going to disagree with this part and theorize that this image is representative of the way they're headed.

340x_kerrigan-sculpture-from-starcraft12.jpg

She has a facehugger between her boobs.

I mean, Starcraft was already Aliens vs Predator, but you'd think they'd try to avoid MORE blatant theft.

farnham

Banned
Major Williams said:
- I want the same damn voice actors. Sure the new ones are talented, but what's the point of creating a cohesive Universe without continuity between voice actors? Sure Kerrigan's voice actress is hot IRL, but her voice is not as girly as the original Kerrigan.

- Protoss voices went down the shitter too. The only acceptable change is Artanis - the old voice actor sounded a bit too high-pitched and effeminate to be taken seriously as an Executor. Zeratul - not as awesome (I understand the original guy is dead now), and Tassadar also is a no.

I think Artanis was supposed to sound youthful as he was a relatively young protoss executor.

Also Zeratuls voice actor is dead i think
Major Williams said:

The Protoss didnt know how to use the Xelnaga artifacts themselves. Only Dr. Narud (Duran) knew because he is a direct Agent of the Xelnaga. The Taldarim were just guarding it.

Proelite

Finished Normal and Hard and got all the campaign achievements. Even hard difficulty is a push over.

Brutal is a nice step in difficulty that actually makes it somewhat challenging for once.

Answering someone's question about why didn't the Protoss use the artifact themselves to destroy the Zerg, the answer was given in the game. The artifact kills Protoss and Zerg alike.

Aylinato

Castor Krieg said:
One big plot hole here: why would
Tassadar warn Zeratul about Kerrigan and the Overmind's plan if he was the Dark Voice. Killing Kerrigan sacrifices the whole universe to Hybrids

Anyway, WoL campaign was not bad, but not very good either. Maybe it's because I don't like Terrans that much. Also, OMFG, I hope Kerrigan gets back to being QoB in the first 5 minutes of the new campaign.

Tassadar's body is seperated from his spirit, and he is unaware of where his body is or who controls it.

Look at the portrait in the wiki even

http://s985.photobucket.com/albums/ae338/aylinato/?action=view&current=DarkVoice_SC2_Head2.jpg
http://s985.photobucket.com/albums/ae338/aylinato/?action=view&current=tassadarSC1.jpg

Looks like it's tassadar's body. As that is how he still helps Zeratul, as his spirit is separated from his body, and his body is being controlled by the same thing that was controlling the overmind.

duckroll said:
What difficulty are you playing it on? I played the game on Normal, and every single mission was pretty damn easy. It gets much harder on Hard. The final mission didn't really seem any harder than previous missions, it was really pretty easy for me.

Which route did you pick? I took out the Nydus tunnels, and for the final mission all I did was bunker up all the choke points and then build 30-40 Goliaths, some Thors, 8-10 Battlecruisers, and filled most of the elevated area with missile turrets. The zerg never reached the artifact ever. They weren't even ever close.
"All In" on Hard broke me. I had to drop down the difficulty to Normal. The Nydus worms are absolutely brutal.

SleazyC said:
If Kerrigan keeps her humanity it just feels to me like too much of a happy ending. I guess I am approaching this influenced by the way Blizzard handled Arthas and the Lich King storyline in Warcraft.
Arthas' story was such a rip off of Kerrigan in the first place. That totally turned me off from WC3. I'll be happy if it ends a different way.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
infinityBCRT said:
Arthas' story was such a rip off of Kerrigan in the first place. That totally turned me off from WC3. I'll be happy if it ends a different way.
I would argue that Sylvanas is actually the Kerrigan clone. Arthas was actively seeking power, while Kerrigan and Sylvanas were transformed against their will and assumed what was largely the exact same personality.

ShadowPampers said:
It also annoyed me that there was no mention of the UED, or other major events in Broodwar
I'm hoping UED comes back in the form of a mini-campaign, and that this time their tech is different than the Terrans. It made little sense to me during Brood War that Terrans and UED had the same technology.

miladesn said:
Secret Mission was the best mission IMO, don't miss it! That mission made me want a 3rd person StarCraft game even more.
The cutscene where Raynor and Tychus invade Valerian's ship was the one that made me want a Gears of War rip off in the SC universe. I mean, with this game they must have made most of the assets anyway considering there were a ton of real-time cutscenes and a bunch of the terran vehicles were in the Armory.

jaxword

Hey, an old memory just resurfaced.

Wasn't there a Duran mentioned in the backstory of the Starcraft 1 manual?

I mean, It's more likely Metzen just forgot and reused the name, but there's some neat fanwank to be had there.

Shanadeus

Banned
So I've just finished the campaign and I feel kinda meh about it all.

The CG movies were well made, albeit a bit too "clean" (Any scene with Sarah Kerrigan with her flawless skin comes in mind), but they felt ridiculously few.
Were there really just four of them?

Didn't SC1 have like 3-4 times that?

I suppose it's because they had all those in-game cinematic, which were pretty great aside from the little annoying bit about the game not automatically increasing your graphic settings whenever a in-game scene would play.

Anyhow, the story was... interesting.
I am not a fan of what they did with the Zerg and Kerrigan. And the Overmind as well, being influenced by that dark voice to fight the Protoss rather than doing in the goal of becoming perfect.

I suppose a way to tweeest this around is by resurrecting the Overmind (say that the Zerg instinctively built a new Overmind with the genetic memories and DNA each zerg has) and make him the new bad guy - that would make it easier to stomach the loss of the queen bitch of the universe. But it looks like the Zerg will be relegated of their position as the big bad; I predict all three races will throw away their prejudices and hate for each other in order to battle the new big bad.

Aside from that little bit, I enjoyed the small bits in the story. Like how Jim sided with the Protoss over some extremely boring and over done stereotype (female scientist with glasses who is "tough") and later proceeded to shoot her down when she just proved his and the Protoss point - it would be great if the consequences of the small decisions you make are also in the next games (just throw in an optional mission, if you let the doctor go you return to that planet as a Protoss to purify the planet that inevitably got overrun).

Oh and yeah, I too would like to see Tychus live on. Was a damn shame that it came down to that in the end.

Draft said:
The developers said that each races single player will have a different core idea. The Terrans were the resource management/upgrade/research concept. There will be something different for the Zerg and Protoss. I believe they hinted that the Zerg will have some sort of upgrade/evolution mechanic and that the Protoss would be focused on diplomacy, whatever that means.
My guess is that the Protoss will perhaps seek out other races that will aid them in the fight against the Xel-naga or Hybrids. Either in their current sector or in some new unexplored space that some sudden, mysterious wormhole opens up to in the end of the next game (additional guess: the hybrids led by the fallen one really seek to absorb the Xel-naga as they are at their weakest when the cycle)

jtb

Banned
Finished the campaign yesterday. This has to be one of the biggest dissapointments for me in recent memory. The story was godawful, the characters horrible and unlikeable (I was overjoyed when the doctor got herself infested and was permanently shut up, and who the fuck couldn't see Tychus betraying everyone coming a mile away), the missions were all filler, I never got my showdown with Mengsk, and Blizzard effectively assasinated the characters of Raynor, Kerrigan and Mengsk... not to mention his idiot son. What the fuck? He looked, talked, and was written as if he was fresh out of Warcraft 3's cheesetastic story. Or some fanfic. And you're telling me Raynor's suddenly turned his hatred towards Kerrigan into some fucked up lost love and forgot about dealing with Mengsk? Not to mention the awful, awful ending.

In Starcraft 1, every mission was pushing the story forward, the characters were down to earth (they sure as hell weren't all looking like Olympic weightlifters), and there were some legitimately interesting twists and turns and the atmosphere was dark without delving into caricature. Here, there was barely enough plot to cover 5-10 missions, let alone the 30 they gave us. And yet Blizzard is telling me that they had to split it up because there's so much content.

And what the hell happened to the original voice actor for Kerrigan? She was 10x better than Tricia Helfer.

Complete bullshit. I sure as hell won't be paying full price for the expansions.

zoukka

Yeah the "only terran" campaign was bullshit. All the extra effort went into cinematics which weren't even that great.

Shanadeus

Banned
zoukka said:
Yeah the "only terran" campaign was bullshit. All the extra effort went into cinematics which weren't even that great.
And it wasn't even CG cinematics, we got less than or just about the same amount of cinematic as the first Starcraft I think.
Sure, the in-game cinematics were pretty nice but it was annoying that they depended on your graphic settings - was a pain to switch graphics towards the end of the mission just so I could see the following cutscene in a better quality.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
TwiztidElf said:
Why can't Zerg create Terran and Protoss like Zerg biological spawn/clones? Aren't they good enough to be copied?

It hasn't really been fully explained well, but the Terran and Protoss have some sort of genetic incompatibility that makes integrating their DNA difficult or impossible. Infestation is somehow an easier process for the Terran, but it's impossible to have infested Protoss because they're protected by the Khala.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
ZealousD said:
It hasn't really been fully explained well, but the Terran and Protoss have some sort of genetic incompatibility that makes integrating their DNA difficult or impossible. Infestation is somehow an easier process for the Terran, but it's impossible to have infested Protoss because they're protected by the Khala.
so... infested dark templar should work?

farnham

Banned
the walrus said:
Finished the campaign yesterday. This has to be one of the biggest dissapointments for me in recent memory. The story was godawful, the characters horrible and unlikeable (I was overjoyed when the doctor got herself infested and was permanently shut up, and who the fuck couldn't see Tychus betraying everyone coming a mile away), the missions were all filler, I never got my showdown with Mengsk, and Blizzard effectively assasinated the characters of Raynor, Kerrigan and Mengsk... not to mention his idiot son. What the fuck? He looked, talked, and was written as if he was fresh out of Warcraft 3's cheesetastic story. Or some fanfic. And you're telling me Raynor's suddenly turned his hatred towards Kerrigan into some fucked up lost love and forgot about dealing with Mengsk? Not to mention the awful, awful ending.

In Starcraft 1, every mission was pushing the story forward, the characters were down to earth (they sure as hell weren't all looking like Olympic weightlifters), and there were some legitimately interesting twists and turns and the atmosphere was dark without delving into caricature. Here, there was barely enough plot to cover 5-10 missions, let alone the 30 they gave us. And yet Blizzard is telling me that they had to split it up because there's so much content.

And what the hell happened to the original voice actor for Kerrigan? She was 10x better than Tricia Helfer.

Complete bullshit. I sure as hell won't be paying full price for the expansions.

they dont want you to have a showdown with mengsk. he will be the boss in heart of swarm or legacy of the void

IceMarker

ZealousD said:
Metzen himself said somewhere (I think I read it on SC2 Wikia) that there is no such thing as an "Infested Protoss" simply put, Zerg + Terran = Infested Terran & Zerg + Protoss = Hybrid.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Pandaman said:
so... infested dark templar should work?

Yeah the universe isn't without its holes. Protoss/Human communication is another one. It had to be explained in some sort of expanded universe short story that that the Protoss have to physically grant humans the ability to understand Protoss speech. Touch them and *poof* suddenly the human can read the minds of the Protoss! Of course that ends up conflicting with StarCraft II where everybody on the Hyperion can understand Selendis perfectly well.

Zen

Banned
Haunted said:

I'm betting she'll have differing looks depending on what upgrades she chooses, sort of like a good/evil Mass Effect 2 style thing.

Top Bottom