• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield review embargo date is Thursday August 31st at 9AM PT / 12PM ET / 5PM UK.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
My hype is rising!

I think this is going to be something really special for me, personally.

Cant wait. Phil, please announce a console next week and allow me to be lucky enough to get one.

Last edited:

salva

Whether these early impressions are real or not.. I can't tell if the 'overwhelming' mechanics or the 'long tutorial introducing things' is a negative or positive from these people.
I don't think it will, but I'm kinda hoping for close to sim like space flight. Along the likes of elite dangerous.

Last edited:
I fucking hate how its so hard for people to just let others be. These retarded trolls need to find something meaningful to do with their lives.
The issue is that their lives are so miserable and meaningless that they want to negatively impact others people's lives to make themselves feel good about themselves. They have nothing going for them, and nothing to live for but ruining someone's day gives them a reason to keep on breathing. Bunch of scumbags.

A millionaire will motivate and cheer for another individual who wishes to become a successful business man.

A pro bodybuilder will cheer and motivate a young upcoming lifter.

Low lives will just cry, bitch and moan and tell you that you can't do anything for your life. It's self projection, because they are miserable failures themselves and have to make sure others around them stay the same in the low bracket. Fuck them.

Last edited:
Whether these early impressions are real or not.. I can't tell if the 'overwhelming' mechanics or the 'long tutorial introducing things' is a negative or positive from these people.
I don't think it will, but I'm kinda hoping for close to sim like space flight. Along the likes of elite dangerous.
For a massive ambitious RPG like this it's a good thing. You don't want to know everything 1 hour in as it would get boring pretty quickly. These type of games ease you in as to not overwhelm you.

Last edited:

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Don't worry about him. He'll post after the main reviews and will follow the algo. If the reviews are good he'll ask to kiss Phil Spencer or something equally outrageous.

He's not actually a gamer. He makes gaming vids based on yt's algo.

He also has one of the ugliest, most punchable faces in existence. I had to dump bleach on my algorithm just to get his crater faced ass to fuck off.

Pelta88

He also has one of the ugliest, most punchable faces in existence. I had to dump bleach on my algorithm just to get his crater faced ass to fuck off.

I waited until his vid came up in suggestions, hit the 3 vertical dots and told yt why I don't want to see his BS ever again. Been plain sailing since :messenger_beaming:

oji-san

Banned
Don't worry mate, at worst it will get scores like Hogwarts Legacy.. and as long as you enjoy the ride nothing else matter.

Bernoulli

M2 slut
Bangladeshi Getting Ready GIF by GifGari

Banjo64

cumsessed
It's worrying how much I'm seeing the pitch forks out already. Review day is going to be rank for this game.

Think I'll go dark on Thursday lol.
If ever there is a game that I don’t even need reviews for, it’s this!

You like Fallout and TES - in that case you’re in for a treat.

You’re going to have punks inflating its score and punks tanking its score, with some happy in-between mixed in.

User score on MC? Forget about it. 50% 10s, 50% 1s.

Probably the fairest place to look, if you do care about the census on this one, is Steam user reviews.

Go dark and enjoy!

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
If ever there is a game that I don’t even need reviews for, it’s this!

You like Fallout and TES - in that case you’re in for a treat.

You’re going to have punks inflating its score and punks tanking its score, with some happy in-between mixed in.

User score on MC? Forget about it. 50% 10s, 50% 1s.

Probably the fairest place to look, if you do care about the census on this one, is Steam user reviews.

Go dark and enjoy!
Chimp Reaction GIF

Top Bottom